Lucas François Bernard Hernandez is a French professional footballer who plays for Bundesliga club Bayern Munich and the France national team as a left-back or center-back.
|Name in France||Lucas François Bernard Hernández Pi|
|Date of Birth||14-Feb-1996|
|Age in 2022||26|
Jean- Francois Hernandez
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Lucas Hernandez Biography
Lucas Hernandez was born on February 14, 1996, in Marseille, France, under the sign of Aquarius. Hernandez is of French nationality and is concerned about his ethnicity. He is the son of Jean-Francois (a footballer and center-back who also played for Atletico Madrid) and Py Laurence. He has a brother, Theo Hernandez, who is currently playing for Actual Sociedad on loan from Real Madrid.
Lucas Hernandez Height, Weight, Body measurement
Lucas has a powerful and appealing physique. He has a highly athletic physique. He is 6 feet tall and weighs 76 kg. There is currently no information on his bodily measurements, but this will be updated shortly.
- Lucas joined Atletico Madrid’s youth system in 2007 at the age of 11 after leaving CF Rayo Majadahonda.
- While still a youngster, he was called up by manager Diego Simeone for a La Liga match against Villarreal CF on November 9, 2013, however, he was unused in the 1-1 away draw the next day.
- Lucas made his senior debut on April 26, 2014, when he started for the reserves in a 0-1 away loss to Real Sociedad B in the Segunda División B championship game.
- Lucas made his first-team debut on 3 December 2014, playing the whole 90-minute match against CE L’Hospitalet in the Copa del Rey.
- Lucas’ contract was extended until 2019 on August 10, 2015, and he was officially promoted to the main squad.
- On 15 March 2016, he made his UEFA Champions League debut, replacing the injured Diego God in extra time of the round-of-16 clash against PSV Eindhoven.
- Lucas scored his first professional goal on January 19, 2019, in a 3-0 away loss against SD Huesca.
- Lucas joined the German club Bayern Munich on 1 July 2019 for a club record sum of €80 million, signing a five-year contract until 2024, it was announced on 27 March 2019.
- Lucas received his first cap for France on March 6, 2012, as he played the full 90 minutes for the under-16 squad in a 1-1 friendly tie against Italy in Coverciano.
- In 2014, he also played for the under-18 and under-19 teams.
- Lucas was called up to the senior team by manager Didier Deschamps for friendlies against Colombia and Russia in March 2018.
- Lucas was named to the 2018 FIFA World Cup squad on May 17, 2018.
- Hernandez scored his first professional goal on January 19, 2019, in a 3-0 away loss to SD Huesca.
- Hernandez scored his first goal for Bayern Munich in a 6-2 away win over Red Bull Salzburg in the 2020-21 UEFA Champions League on November 3, 2020.
Lucas Hernandez’s Net Worth
Lucas’ net worth is believed to be $4 million. His annual pay is $1.8 million. He is quite happy with his professional football career and salary. He makes a living by playing professional football.
His contract with AC Milan has been extended until June 30, 2026, and the club is pleased to confirm this. He joined the Rossoneri in the summer of 2019 and instantly gained the admiration and adoration of AC Milan fans everywhere by demonstrating his abilities on the pitch
Property And Cars
He is said to live an extravagant lifestyle in Milan, Italy, where he owns a mansion. He is the owner of a Lamborghini Aventador S. He recently stunned a slew of fans and teammates with his latest acquisition, a carbon-black Lamborghini Uru.
Lucas Hernandez’s Car Collection
- Mercedes AMG G63 Coupe
- Mercedes Benz AMG
- Ferrari 488
- Audi Q7
Lucas Hernandez Girlfriend, Dating
This time, the love interest was Zoe Cristofoli, a gorgeous tattoo artist from Italy. Cristofoli, Fabrizio Corona’s ex-girlfriend, is nicknamed the “tiger of Verona” for her violent demeanor. When Theo arrived at AC Milan in 2019, Zoe was already there, and the two struck it up right away. They fell in love quickly, and he had to be upfront about his feelings for Zoe on social media.
After a few months of dating, they moved in together to begin a new life. They don’t appear to be hiding the fact that they enjoy their company. They’ve both shared photos of themselves together.
Awards & Achievement
Lucas has won several major championships with his football team in his brief career. Lucas Hernandez has won the UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup, and FIFA World Cup.
- Hernandez credits his grandfather with being a significant influence in his life, and it was he who introduced young Lucas to fishing.
- It’s no surprise that Hernandez identifies so strongly with Spain, having moved there as a two-year-old and having spent so much of his life there.
- Coach Didier Deschamps and long-time friend Antoine Griezmann, who said he put Hernandez under pressure to commit to France, put any doubts to rest.
- Hernandez and his France teammates were awarded the Ordre national de la Leqion d’honneur, or French Legion of Honour, in 2019 for their World Cup heroics.