Lucy Fallon is a well-known British actress. Lucy is most known for playing Bethany Platt in Coronation Street (TV Series) from 2015 to 2020, George in Sour Hall (Podcast Series) from 2021 to 2022, and Molly in Tom Jones (TV Series) in 2022. Fallon was also a contestant on Don’t Rock the Boat (TV Series) in 2020.
|Full Name||Lucy Fallon|
|Birthdate||November 13, 1995|
|Birthplace||Blackpool, Lancashire, England|
|Age||27 years old|
|Height||5 ft 2 inch|
|Net Worth||$1.5 – $5 million|
Lucy Fallon Age & Early Life
Lucy Fallon was born in Blackpool, Lancashire, England on November 13, 1995. She is the youngest child of Andrew and Angela Fallon. Her father is an engineer by trade, while her mother is an accountant. Aside from that, she had two older sisters called Rachel and Laura.
Furthermore, Fallon is of British nationality and of the Caucasian race. Moving on to her study, Lucy enrolled at Blackpool Sixth Form College, where she received a Distinction Star. She later earned two Distinctions in the BTEC Extended Diploma Performing Arts.
Lucy Fallon Height & Weight
Lucy is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 50 kg. Fallon also has green eyes and blonde hair. Lucy also has a lovely grin and nice skin. Her total body measurements, including her chest, waist, and hips, are 34-25-35. Fallon also has a bra size 32B, a dress size 2 (US), and a shoe size 7. (US).
Lucy Fallon’s Net Worth
How much is Lucy Fallon’s net worth? Lucy’s net worth is projected to be between $1.5 million and $5 million as of November 2022. Aside from that, Fallon charged $300,000 every month. Furthermore, Lucy lives an affluent and glamorous life.
- Lucy came to notoriety after being cast as Bethany Platt, the daughter of Sarah Platt (Tina O’Brien), in the ITV serial opera “Coronation Street” in 2015. She was 19 years old when she was cast as 14-year-old Bethany. Bethany was characterized by her as “a bit of a mischievous youngster She’s fiery, but she does it a lot to generate a response.”
- She starred in the TV program “Coronation Street” for five years until leaving when her contract expired. Her last scenes were shot in January, and her final appearance aired on March 4th.
- She then focused her career on other projects. She then co-starred as George in the 2021 Audible horror series “Sour Hall” with Pearl Mackie.
- She will next be seen as Molly in “Tom Jones,” an upcoming ITV miniseries based on Henry Fielding’s classic “The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling,” and as Olivia in Laura Kirsty Philips’ short film “Whispers.”
- Aside from that, she participated in the ITV Christmas special “All Star Musicals” on December 24, 2017, and was chosen the winner for her interpretation of “Don’t Cry for Me Argentina” from the musical Evita.
- In November 2020, she will appear in the ITV reality miniseries “Don’t Rock the Boat.”
Lucy Fallon Boyfriend & Dating
Who is Lucy Fallon dating? Lucy Fallon is dating Ryan Ledson, a professional soccer player from the United Kingdom. In May 2021, the pair began dating. Raya, a dating app, brought the pair together. The couple is also expecting their first child. Unfortunately, Lucy also shared that she had a miscarriage in March.
Lucy Fallon was dating Ryan Roberts, an American baseball player. The pair met in 2012 and began dating. However, after three years together, the couple chose to divorce in 2015. Lucy Fallon was in a relationship with Irish actor Tom Leech. In 2016, the pair began dating. However, the relationship was not functioning, and the couple divorced the following year.