Manuel Locatelli Cavaliere OMRI is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Serie A club Juventus and the Italy national team on loan from Serie A club Sassuolo.
|Full Name||Manuel Locatelli|
|Date of Birth||Jan 08, 1998 (Age: 24 years)|
|Weight (approx.)||75 kg|
|Spouse||Daniela ter Stegen|
|Parents Father||Gerhard Müller|
|Parents Mother||Birgit Kämmer|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Manuel Locatelli Biography
Manuel Locatelli was born in Lecco, a city in Lombardy, northern Italy, with a population of 48,131 people. Manuel Locatelli is his given name. He is of Italian origin and belongs to the Romance ethnic group. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. He was reared in a Christian home, which he still follows.
Manuel grew up in a middle-class household. His father, Emanuele Locatelli, works at a bank, while his mother is a homemaker. He has a brother called Mattia Locatelli, who supports Juventus FC. Manuel grew up in his birthplace of Lecco alongside his brother.
Growing up, he had a strong interest in football, and being a player was always his boyhood ambition. To realize his ambition, he started playing at a young age and joined the youth program of the Italian football club Atalanta.
Manuel Locatelli Height, Weight, Body measurement
Manuel Locatelli, an Italian footballer, stands 1.86 m tall, or 6 feet and 1 inch tall. He weighs around 75 kg. He has an athletic body type. His eyes are a deep earthy brown, and his hair is black. His sexual orientation is straight.
- Locatelli started his career with Atalanta before going to AC Milan when he was 11 years old. passed through each youth level with the Rossoneri, from Esordienti to Primavera. Locatelli signed his first professional deal with Milan in March 2015, which runs from 1 July 2015 until 30 June 2018.
- Locatelli earned his first senior squad call-up ahead of Milan’s away game against Udinese on September 22, 2015; nevertheless, he was an unused replacement. Later that season, the then-Milan head coach Sinia Mihajlovi promoted him to the first team. On 21 April 2016, he made his Serie A debut at the age of 18, replacing Andrea Poli after 87 minutes in a 0-0 home draw against Carpi. On 14 May 2016, he made his debut as a starter against Roma in the season’s last league match at the San Siro.
- He made his season debut as a second-half replacement in a 1-0 win against Sampdoria.
- Locatelli scored his first Serie A goal with his first ever shot on October 2, 2016, after coming in as a replacement for captain Riccardo Montolivo in a dramatic 4-3 victory over Sassuolo. Locatelli made his first start of the season on 16 October against Chievo, taking up the deep-lying playmaker position in midfield vacated by Montolivo, who sustained a long-term injury during the international break. [On 22 October, Locatelli scored the sole goal in a rival match against Juventus with his second ever Serie A shot on target, an effort with the outside of his right foot that struck the underside of the crossbar and rifled past goalie Gianluigi Buffon.
- Following a string of outstanding performances, Locatelli received and accepted an offer to extend his contract through June 30, 2020, with a compensation increase.
- Locatelli was sent off for the first time in his career on January 25, 2017, after earning two yellow cards in the 2016-17 Coppa Italia Quarter-Final match against Juventus.
- Locatelli debuted in the second leg of Milan’s Europa League qualifying match against CS U Craiova on August 3, 2017, and played a key part in Milan’s 2-0 victory.
- However, Montolivo’s subsequent recovery, as well as the arrival of Lucas Biglia and numerous formation changes under Vincenzo Montella, began to restrict his playing time. Montella was fired in November 2017 and replaced by Gennaro Gattuso, who saw Locatelli as more of a backup for Biglia or Montolivo than a starter. He concluded the season with just 15 starts (only 5 in Serie A) and 18 substitute appearances.
Manuel Locatelli’s Net Worth
Manuel’s net worth is projected to be approximately $1 million as of April 2023. On June 6, 2019, he was valued at €12 million, but his market value has since allegedly tripled, to €35 million, as of May 25, 2021.
According to the source, he received a six-figure pay until 2017, when his compensation increased to a seven-figure number every year. Manuel Locatelli will earn €20,000 per week, or €1,040,000 per year, in 2021. In terms of earnings, he is ranked seventh among Sassuolo’s Midfielders.
Property And Cars
After a €25 million transfer from Sassuolo to Juventus in the summer of 2021, the Azurri midfield general and his charming wife Thessa relocated to Turin. Manu’s great achievements for Italy in the 2020 UEFA European Championships inspired the Old Lady to pay the cash.
Despite being Italian, the Azurri midfielder’s favorite car is made by the German automaker Porsche (look away, Ferrari).
Manuel Locatelli Wife, Marriage, Children
Manuel Locatelli met his girlfriend as a youngster in 2017. We don’t know when, where, or how they first met. Soon after their initial encounter, the two fell in love and began dating. However, the couple kept their connection private for a long period. As a result, many admirers originally had no notion about their love story.
When Thessa moved in with Locatelli, fans discovered their connection. Many fans have misunderstandings regarding their marriage, despite the fact that they have not yet married. Locatelli, on the other hand, just proposed to the love of his life and got a positive response. As a result, they are presently married.
Awards & Achievement
- 2016 Supercoppa Italiana
- 2016 UEFA European Under-19 Championship runner-up
- 2020 UEFA European Championship
- Third place in the UEFA Nations League: 2020-21
- Number 8 Bulgarelli Prize: 2020
- Knight of the Italian Republic’s Order of Merit:
- During his childhood career in Milan, Manuel Locatelli was compared to his hero, the Italian icon Andrea Pirlo, and is therefore called “the new Pirlo.” Hearing your name in the same sentence as a midfielder…
- Locatelli made his name by scoring a brace in Italy’s 3-0 victory against Switzerland in the Euro 2020 group stages. He dashed to the corner to celebrate after finding the net’s backside and making…
- Locatelli lost his dog in December of last year and was devastated. Following Teddy’s untimely death, the Italian sent a heartfelt statement on Instagram, commemorating Teddy and expressing his love for animals.