Marcos Javier Acua is an Argentine footballer who plays for the Spanish club Sevilla as well as the Argentina national team. He is a left winger.
|Date of Birth||28 October 1991|
|Birthplace||Zapala, Neuquen, Argentina|
|Age||30 years old|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||68 Kg (152 lbs)|
|Mother||Sara del Prado|
|Wife||Julia Silva (m. 2020)|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Marcos Acuña Biography
Marcos Acuna is a professional footballer from Argentina. He is a member of the Spanish club Sevilla as well as the Argentina national squad. He is a left defender. He was born in Zapala, Neuquen, Argentina on October 28, 1991. According to his birth date, he is 30 years old. His citizenship is Argentine. Scorpio is his Zodiac sign.
He began his football training at a young age at Club Don Bosco in his birthplace. He was also invited to do a trial performance at numerous bars in Buenos Aires. As a result, at the age of 13, he tried out for but did not remain with San Lorenzo de Almagro and Boca Juniors. After four years, he tried out for River Plate, Quilmes, and Tigre before being hired by Ferro Carril Oeste.
Marcos Acuña Height, Weight, and Body measurement
Acuna is 5 feet 8 inches tall. He weighs approximately 68 kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Acuna was promoted to the club’s main team after a couple of seasons with Ferro’s reserve team. In 2009, he made his professional debut in a match for the Primera B Nacional. He stayed at Ferro for four seasons, appearing in 117 games with five goals and 23 assists.
- On July 18, 2014, Acuna signed an agreement with Racing Club worth $243,701 for 50% of his rights, with the option to purchase the remaining 25% for $750,000. On July 27, 2014, he made his Racing debut in a knockout round encounter against San Martn de San Juan in the 2013-14 Copa Argentina. Racing won 1-0 thanks to Acuna’s first goal for his team.
- He signed a contract with Sporting CP on June 12th, 2017. He made his Sporting CP debut in a 2-0 away win over Desportivo Aves.
- Acuna made his international debut for Argentina against Colombia on November 15, 2016.
- As of June 2018, he was included in Argentina’s final 23-man roster for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, with colleagues Paulo Dybala, Ever Banega, and Cristian Pavon.
Marcos Acuña ’s Net Worth
His market worth was €15 million as of November 2022. He makes €22k per week, or around €1.1 million per year, from Sporting CP. His net worth is now believed to be between $1 million- $5 million..
When he was 17, he went for various teams earlier than getting endorsed by Ferro Carril Oeste, the place he spent a few seasons on the membership’s save crew before relocating to Primera B Nacional.
Property And Cars
The 30-year-old Argentine player went from Portugal to Spain in the summer of 2020 to join La Liga club Sevilla FC for a fee of up to €12 million. Caballo de Batalla’s next home will be the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium.
He also drives a high-end vehicle.
Marcos Acuña Wife, Marriage, Children
Julia Silva, his lifelong lover, is his wife. On June 27, 2018, the couple celebrated their anniversary and uploaded a sweet photo of themselves on Instagram.
The couple is the parents of two children.
Awards & Achievement
- 2014 Argentine Primera División
- 2018-19 Taça de Portugal
- 2017-18, 2018-19 Taça da Liga
- 2021 Copa América
- 2022 CONMEBOL-UEFA Cup of Champions
- On July 18, 2014, he transferred to the Racing Club for a cost of 4,900,000 pesos for the first half of his career. Acuna made his debut for the Academia in the knockout stages of the Copa Argentina 2013-14 against San Martin de San Juan.
- Racing President Victor Blanco announced that Acua will be leaving the club for Sporting CP on June 12, 2017.
- He then signed a four-year contract with Spanish club Sevilla on September 14, 2020.
- On November 15, 2016, he made his international debut for Argentina against Colombia in a World Cup 2018 qualifier. Following that, he was included in Argentina’s core 35-man World Cup 2018 roster in Russia.