Brazilian professional footballer Marquinhos, also known as Marcos Aoás Corrêa, plays defense for both the Brazil national team and Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain, which he captained. He is mostly a center-back but can also play on the right or in defensive midfield.
|Full Name||Marcos Aoas Correa|
|Birth Date||14 May 1994|
|Birth Place||Sao Paulo, Brazil|
|Age in 2023||28 years|
|Father||Marcos Aoas Correa|
|Children||Maria Eduarda (Daughter)|
|Net Worth||$79 million|
Marquinhos was born on June 15, 1989, in Vassouras, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Marquinho was born in Vassouras, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and as of 2021, he will be 31 years old. He currently resides and works as a Player in Vassouras, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Marquinhos is Brazilian by nationality, and at the moment, he does not follow a vegetarian diet. He is pleased to be a member of the Christian community. Marquinhos also observes all of the holidays and worships every god and goddess.
He enjoys acting. In movies and television series, he enjoys acting. Marquinhos began and finished his elementary education in a private school in Vassouras, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He finished high school there the following year.
Marquinhos Height, Weight, Body measurement
Marquinho is 6 feet 1 inch tall, and when he is standing with his pals, he appears tall. Despite being a little taller than his friends, he nevertheless manages to keep his weight under control.
His weight is at about 62KG, and he always works out to keep it that way. He encourages others to exercise frequently and enjoys doing it himself.
Marquinhos argues that staying in shape requires frequent exercise.
- He started his career with Corinthians before moving to Roma for a final cost of €3 million after winning the 2012 Copa Libertadores.
- In his lone season, Marquinhos played regularly as Roma advanced to the Coppa Italia Final.
- He joined Paris Saint-Germain in July 2013 on a five-year deal for €31.4 million, one of the largest transfer prices for a player under the age of 20. At the club, he has collected 23 trophies, including six Ligue 1 championships.
- Following the 2014 purchase of his countryman David Luiz, Marquinhos played less frequently until he resumes his essential position following the 2016 sale.
- He represented Brazil in his first full international match in 2013 and was a member of their under-21 team that won the 2014 Toulon Tournament.
- Additionally, he earned a gold medal at the 2016 Olympics and represented his country in both the 2015 Copa América and the 2016 Copa América Centenario.
- In the years that followed, he competed in the 2018 FIFA World Cup, the 2019 Copa América, and the 2021 Copa América, winning the 2019 championship.
Marquinhos ’s Net Worth
His net worth is estimated to be $79 million US dollars as of December 2023. His per-match earnings exceed $41 crores, and he charges an average of $80 lakh to attend any tournament. However, his monthly income is almost $1.3 million, and his annual income is approximately $18.6 million. Most of his income comes from his football career because he is not associated with brand sponsorships, which amounts to around $10 million US dollars. His talent has aided him in this endeavor. His entire net worth is $210 million US dollars (Estimated)
He has many sponsorship and endorsement partnerships with well-known brands like Nike, which contribute to his income. Football is his only income source for him as he isn’t yet linked with any endorsing brands. His recent market value price is recorded as $42 million in 2017.
Property And Cars
He and his wife Carol Cabrino reside in a large mansion in Paris, France. He has a pricey Range Rover.
Marquinhos Wife, Marriage, Children
Carol Cabrino and Marquinhos have been dating since 2016. Carol Cabrino doesn’t like football. She is a Brazilian vocalist who enjoys working out. Marquinhos, though, began seeing Carol in 2014. Marquinhos romantically proposed to Carol after they had kept their love a secret for two years beneath the Eiffel Tower. In 2016, this loving couple exchanged vows in a civil ceremony.
The first of Marquinhos and Carol’s two children, Maria Eduarda, was born on November 2, 2017. While attending Marquinhos’s champions league match versus Anderlecht at the Parc des Princes stadium in France, Carol went into labor and gave birth to the baby. On December 6, 2019, their lone child Enrico Cabrino Corrêa was born, two years after that.
Awards & Achievement
Additionally, he earned a gold medal at the 2016 Olympics and represented his country in both the 2015 Copa América and the 2016 Copa América Centenario. In the years that followed, he competed in the 2018 FIFA World Cup, the 2019 Copa América, and the 2021 Copa América, winning the 2019 championship.
- Marquinhos began playing football as a child at the age of eight. In the Brazilian Championship, Corinthians were in Serie A. The player’s growth proceeded at a rapid pace, and he won the Copa Libertadores with Corinthians in 2012.
- On November 16, 2013, he made his international debut against Honduras.
- Brazil trounced the hosts 5-1 when Marquinhos entered the game in the 71st second minute. He only appeared in one game for Brazil that year.
- His first significant competition was Copa America in Chile in 2015. His 2-1 triumph against Venezuela was his only chance to compete in the competition.
- Marquinhos is a brilliant young player with the skills and attitude to perform at the highest level.
- In January 2014, Marquinhos was designated one of Europe’s top ten most promising youths by The Observer, a British newspaper.
- Marquinhos signed a five-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain in July 2013 for a cost of $31.4 million. It was an unprecedented sum for a young player.