Masika Kalysha Tucker, professionally known as Masika Kalysha, is an American actress, reality television personality, singer/songwriter, entrepreneur, and businesswoman. She is well recognized for her roles in VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood and We TV’s Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta Tucker is a French Creole video vixen and singer from Chicago, Illinois.
|Full Name:||Masika Kalysha|
|Born Date:||07 Jun, 1985|
|Profession:||actress, model, reality TV star, singer, songwriter, businesswoman, and entrepreneur|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Break Up||Three (Fetty Wap, James Rashid, and Yung Berg)|
|Net Worth||$820 thousand|
|Salary||$45 thousand to $64 thousand|
|Ethnicity||African, American, Creole, and French|
Masika Kalysha Biography
Masika Kalysha was born in Chicago, Illinois, in the United States, on June 7, 1985. Masika Kalysha Tucker is Masika Kalysha’s full name. On the other side, Masika Kalshya is an American native who adheres to Christianity. Masika Kalyshya has ancestors who are French, African, American, and Creole. Masika Kalysha must be 38 years old as of 2023, and the sign of her zodiac is Gemini.
Masika Kalysha grew up with her siblings and had a close relationship with her father as a young child. Regarding Masika Kalysha’s siblings or parents, nothing is known. 2003 saw her graduate from Jonesboro, Georgia’s Mount Zion High School.
After one of her friends, Lashawna Threatt passed away, she relocated to Los Angeles, California, on August 11, 2011, to pursue her profession as an actress and model.
Masika Kalysha Height, Weight
Masika Kalysha’s height is 167 centimeters. She weighs 59 kg at the moment. Weight is a variable that can be altered at any moment. We’ll attempt to display the most recent. Her hair is black, and she has black eyes.
- Kalysha appears in Field Mob’s music video for “So What” in 2005. Kalysha made her acting debut in the film Three Can Play That Game in 2006.
- Kalysha made her debut appearance on reality television in 2013 on Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.
-  She didn’t appear in season 2, but she did return for season 3, which followed the birth of her daughter, Khari Barbie Maxwell, and her subsequent co-parenting with Fetty Wap.
- Kalysha began filming for the action film The Prey in 2014, alongside Kevin Grevioux, Danny Trejo, and Nick Chinlund. The film will be released in theaters in May 2020.
- Kalysha returned to Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood for its fourth season in 2017.
- This occurred after she apparently clashed with the show’s producers over her refusal to film with a new cast member.
- Kalysha broke the fourth wall multiple times during the season to convey her unhappiness with the producers, threatening legal action and storming off set.
- Kalysha decided not to return to Love and Hip Hop in 2018.
- She left the show following the season’s reunion special, dissatisfied with her portrayal. Kalysha left VH1 to appear in Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta.
- Kalysha released her single “Andale,” which featured Fetty Wap, in 2015. The song differs from Kalysha’s previous singles, “No More” and “Hella Hollywood,” both of which were released in the early spring of 2015. Her May 2015 single “Hella Hollywood” sampled the 1996 Fugees hit album Ready or Not.
- In the fall of 2016, Kalysha released her track “My Own,” which was about her romance with rapper Fetty Wap. In the fall of 2017, she released another single, “OHHH3X.”
Masika Kalysha’s Net Worth in 2023
Masika Kalysha has made a lot of money in the entertainment sector over her career. Masika Kalshya has an estimated net worth of $820 thousand as of August 2023. Masika Kalysha, on the other hand, makes between $45 and $64 thousand US dollars every year.
Masika Kalyshas Husband, Marriage
Masika Kalysha had several relationships with several men. The American actress revealed her pregnancy alongside rapper Fetty Wap on December 11, 2015. Masika Kalysha gave birth to her and the rapper’s daughter, Khari Barbie Maxwell, on March 29, 2016.
Masika Kalysha’s connection with rapper Fatty was one of the key reasons for her popularity in the entertainment world.
The couple’s relationship, however, did not flourish, and they divorced because Masika believed Fatty would not be a good parent. In fact, the rapper wanted Masika to get an abortion and refused to acknowledge that he had a child with her.
Masika Kalysha, on the other hand, was happy to have the kid and considered abortion to be murder. Following that, the American actress decided to raise her children as a single mom. Masika went on to have a second love connection with rapper Gucci Mane.
Kalysha has also had romances with James Rashid and musician Yung Berg. When it comes to her daughter, Masika Kalysha is currently on the defensive. In truth, the actress has done all possible to keep her daughter out of trouble.
Regardless of all their changes, Fetty Wap and Masika were last spotted together on March 30th, 2017, on their daughter’s first birthday. Masika Kalysha is a terrific example of a nice mother right now.