Kenzo, Matteo Elias Guendouzi Olié is a French professional footballer who now plays for Ligue 1 club Marseille as well as the France national team.
|Real Name||Matteo Guendouzi|
|Occupation||association football player|
|Date of Birth||1999/04/14|
|First Name||Elias,Matteo, Kenzo|
|Last Name||Oli, Guendouzi|
|Place of Birth||Poissy|
|Height||6 ft 1 inch|
|Net Worth||$3.4 million|
Mattéo Guendouzi Biography
Matteo was born on April 14, 1999, in Poissy, France, to an African Moroccan family. His family moved from Africa to France after his birth in search of a brighter future.
Matteo grew raised with two siblings: a brother called Milan and an unknown sister.
Matteo aspired to be a successful professional player since he was a child. He used to eat, sleep, and breathe Football. Matteo was accepted into Paris-Saint Germain’s academy after passing their tryouts in 2005.
Mattéo Guendouzi Height, Weight, Body measurement
Matteo Guendouzi is 6 feet 0 inches tall and appears tall when he is standing with his pals. Despite being a little taller than his friends, he manages to keep his weight under control.
His weight is roughly 68KG, and he works out regularly to keep it that way. He enjoys exercising on a daily basis and encourages others to do the same.
Matteo Guendouzi believes that staying fit requires frequent exercise.
- Guendouzi began his career at the Paris Saint-Germain academy when he was six years old. In 2014, he left Paris to join the Lorient school. In 2016, he was promoted to the main team from the Lorient reserve squad.
- Guendouzi made his Lorient debut on October 15, 2016, in a 1-2 loss to Nantes in Ligue 1. During his first season of 2016-17, he appeared nine times in all competitions, as Lorient was demoted to the second tier at the end of the season.
- During the summer transfer window, it was confirmed on 11 July 2018 that Guendouzi has joined Premier League club Arsenal for an unknown amount, likely to be in the region of £7 million plus bonuses.
- Guendouzi was called up to the French senior team for the first time on September 2, 2019, to replace the injured Paul Pogba for UEFA Euro 2020 qualifiers against Albania and Andorra. He was, however, an unused replacement in both games. Guendouzi was summoned to France’s squad on September 1, 2021, to replace the injured Corentin Tolisso in World Cup Qualification games against Bosnia, Ukraine, and Finland.
Mattéo Guendouzi ’s Net Worth
He’s been playing pro football for a few years now, but he’s clearly still a rookie. His deal with Arsenal will pay him far more than he did in Lorient, and we expect his Net Worth to rise in the following years. It is currently approximately 3.4 million euros (3 Million Pound) as of December 2022. His market worth is increasing. He joined Arsenal from Lorient and has already shown to be a significant asset, particularly in terms of the future. His estimated market worth is 12 million euros (10.5 Million Pound).
Matteo Guendouzi, 21, just joined Arsenal from Lorien. He has also worked with Adidas.
Property And Cars
Matteo Guendouzi’s home has a cinema room, a huge kitchen, and access to a football pitch in the back garden. There are currently no automobiles mentioned.
Mattéo Guendouzi Wife, Marriage, Children
Mae Rfsk is well-known for her marriage to French player Matteo Guendouzi. Mae Rfsk is a very private person. She doesn’t reveal anything about herself in public venues. Her Instagram photographs are available, but her day-to-day existence is mostly unknown. Her connection with Guendouzi is also a mystery. That is why we have chosen to expose everything we know about Matteo Guendouzi’s lovely wife. They now have a child.
Awards & Achievement
UEFA Europa League runner-up: 2018–19
- Matteo Guendouzi’s house contains a movie room, a large kitchen, and a football pitch in the backyard. There are currently no mentions of vehicles.
- The midfielder’s zodiac sign is Aries, and he joined Arsenal FC in 2018 after playing for Lorient B and Lorient from 2016 to 2018. He was a member of France’s U-18, U-19, and U-20 teams.
- After receiving the club’s Player of the Month title for September 2019, he got praise from both his teammates and the media.