Meghan Mckeown is a sports reporter for WISH-TV, having joined the network in 2016. She had previously served as the Sports Director/reporter and host for Northwestern News Network SportsNight, and her presentation talents are out of this world. She, too, is a former basketball player who was a member of Northwestern University’s Women’s Basketball Team.
|Full Name||Meghan Mckeown|
|Birth City||Fairfax, Virginia|
|Father Name||Joe McKeown|
|Mother Name||Laura McKeown|
Meghan Mckeown Boyfriend, Dating
Meghan Mckeown is not married at the moment. She appears to be unmarried and without a lover. She may, however, have ambitions to begin dating shortly if she meets her ideal partner. She does, however, have a few male acquaintances She will decide to settle down at some point, so a wedding is not in the plans for the time being.
Meghan Mckeown Net Worth
Meghan Mckeown was a tremendous basketball player in the past and is now a fantastic reporter. Her net worth is estimated to be at 500,000 dollars. As a reporter, her income might range between $45,000 and $55,000. She lives an interesting life and enjoys traveling with friends and family. She’s having a fantastic time in Montana.
- Her actual date of birth is not accessible right now. This makes it very difficult to gauge her age. However, a simple guess, she might be below 30. Some sources suggest her age is 25.
- Her height is 5 feet, 9 inches.
- Her physique measures are great, although the exact figures are under evaluation.
- The names of her parents are Joe McKeown and Laura McKeown.
- Her father is the head coach of the Northwestern University Women’s Basketball Team.
- Her uncle is also a former basketball player as he played for Walsh College.
- Her journalism career started when she interned at Big Ten Network. It was during the summer of the year 2012.
- In the 2010-2011 season, she appeared in 18 games, and she scored a season-high five points. She did it in a game against Creighton.
- She is a part of Autism Speaks. She is involved in the campaign, and she is one with a mission.