Michelle Heaton is a well-known English pop singer, actress, television personality, and personal trainer who was a member of the successful musical group “Liberty X.” Heaton secured a seat as a member of the group with her track, “Da Ya Think I’m Sexy?” (2004).
|Full Name||Michelle Heaton|
|Birth Name||Michelle Christine Heaton|
|Place Of Birth||Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England|
|College / University||Emmanuel City Technology College|
|Source of Wealth||Acting and singing career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm|
|Weight||54 kg or 119 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
Michelle Heaton Age & Early Life
Michelle Heaton was born in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England, on July 19, 1979. Her citizenship is British. Heaton is of the White race, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio. Michelle Heaton, the daughter of Chris Heaton (father) and Christine Heaton (mother), grew up in Gateshead.
She attended Emmanuel City Technology College and Newcastle College of Performing Arts. Growing up, she acquired an interest in singing, and in the late 1990s, she started her singing career by creating a group called “Sirens” with other girls from the northeast of England. She subsequently went on to compete as a competitor on the famous reality program “Popstars,” where she finished as one of the five runner-ups, prompting her to join the group “Liberty.”
Michelle Heaton Height & Weight
She is 5 ft 4in (1.64m) tall and weighs around 54kg (119 lbs). Her physical measurements are around 35-24-26 inches, with a bra size of 32B, a dress size of 6(US), and a shoe size of 4(US). She has a light complexion, a razor-sharp jawline, glistening green eyes, and brown hair.
Michelle Heaton Net Worth
How much is Michelle Heaton’s net worth? Michelle Heaton’s professional career as an actress and singer has earned her a nice living. Her income comes from her performances on programs, movies, and her singing contract as a member of the previous group. Michelle Heaton’s net worth is reported to be in the $1.5 million range as of February 2023. Michelle presently lives in a magnificent house in London with her husband and three children. She drives a grey Toyota vehicle that costs between $21,445 and $26,500.
- Michelle Heaton’s professional career started as a member of the musical group “Liberty.” A funk R&B band called “Liberty” filed a legal suit against the group in the UK High Court.
- From 2001 through 2005, she and the ensemble had multiple successful songs, including seven Top 10 hits.
- Shortly after the breakup of Liberty X, she signed a two-album solo contract with 19 Entertainment in October 2007, however she quit the company barely two months later.
- She was later included in the MTV UK and Ireland reality television show “Totally Scott-Lee.”
- She also featured in the Irish version of “The Apprenticesecond-season “‘s finale.
- She then performed as Princess Jasmine in the famous animated film “Aladdin” at the Southport Theatre.
- Later that year, she reprised her role as Aladdin in a pantomime at Harpenden Public Halls.
Michelle Heaton Husband & Marriage
Who is Michelle Heaton Husband? Michelle Heaton is a divorcee who has been married twice. Andy Scott-Lee, a Welsh-born British singer, was her first husband, whom she married in October 2006. Their marriage, however, did not last long, as they divorced in June 2008, just two years later. Hugh Hanley is her second and current husband. Hanley, an Irish businessman, and personal trainer married her in July 2010. The couple has two children: a girl called Faith Hanley who was born in 2012 and a boy named Jay Hanley who was born in 2014.