Mike Peterson Maignan is a French professional football goalkeeper who plays for Serie A club AC Milan as well as the France national team. Maignan progressed through the Paris Saint-Germain youth teams; he was an unused substitute several times but never played.
|Real Name||Mike Maignan|
|Date of Birth||03 July 1995|
|Age (as in 2021)||26 years old|
|Birth Place||Cayenne, French Guiana|
|Height (approx.)||191 cm|
|Net worth||$5 M|
Mike Maignan Biography
Mike Maignan was born on July 3, 1995, in Haiti, to a Haitian mother and a French father. Maignan struggled with football as a child. He despised football whenever the channel was changed to a match. He received a foam balloon as a gift for his fifth birthday. He messed around with it and broke a few things around the house. At the end of the day, Mike decided that becoming a professional footballer was his dream.
Mike Maignan Height, Weight, Body measurement
Mike Maignan’s height and weight are 6.2 feet and 79 kilograms. Mike Maignan is of French descent. Cancer is his Zodiac sign. There is no information on his body measurement.
- He signed his first three-year professional contract in June 2013.
- Mike made his first appearance in a matchday squad on December 18, when he came off the bench for Nicolas Douchez in a 2-1 win over Saint-Étienne in the Coupe de la Ligue’s last 16 matches.
- He made his debut in a Ligue 1 match on January 19, 2014. However, he went unnoticed as Salvatore Sirigu played in PSG’s 5-0 victory over Nantes at the Parc des Princes.
- Mike joined Lille in August 2015 and signed a five-year contract.
- He made 149 appearances for Lille during his time there, and one of his proudest achievements was winning the 2020-21 Ligue 1 title.
- He finished that season with 21 clean sheets, one less than the league record.
- He is currently playing in Serie A for the legendary AC Milan, which he signed a five-year contract with on May 27, 2021.
- On August 23, he made his Milan debut in a 0-1 away win over Sampdoria. Then, on February 5, 2022, he made impressive saves to help his team win the Milan derby 2-1.
- On February 13, he became the first goalkeeper since Dida in 2006 to assist a goal for Milan in a 1-0 home victory over Sampdoria.
- Mike made his senior team debut in May 2019, ahead of UEFA Euro 2020 qualifiers against Turkey and Andorra, as well as a friendly against Bolivia.
- On October 7, 2020, he made his debut as a half-time substitute for Steve Mandanda in a friendly 7-1 win over Ukraine at the Stade de France.
- He was also named to the French national team for the rescheduled Euro 2020 finals in May 2021.
- His statistics were as follows: 30 goals conceded, 17 clean sheets, 233 saves, and three penalties saved.
- Maignan won the Ligue 1 title in 2020-21, defeating his former club PSG by one point on the final day.
Mike Maignan’s Net Worth
Mike is a talented athlete with the potential to quickly become the best goalkeeper in the world.
However, according to our calculations, his net worth could be close to $5 million as of October 2022. As a result, his profits are influenced by his performance.
Property And Cars
He moved to Seria A club AC Milan in the summer of 2021 to begin a new adventure, but he returns to his old haunts from time to time to visit friends and family. He is photographed leaving his opulent Parisian apartment.
The AC Milan goalkeeper doesn’t get to run around the field very often, but he has an eye for fine automobiles. This Audi is just one of the many vehicles in his stable!
Mike Maignan Girlfriend & Dating
At the moment, He is not romantically involved with anyone. He is a single man who is very focused on his career. Furthermore, He does not disclose his previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. he keeps his private life hidden from the paparazzi. : is not the subject of any rumors or controversies. : has kept his distance from rumors that could jeopardize his career. However, He has a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.
Awards & Achievement
- Ligue 1: 2020-21
- 2021-22 Serie A
- 2020-21 UEFA Nations League
- 2018-19 UNFP Ligue 1 Goalkeeper of the Year
- 2018-19 UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year
- Best Serie A Goalkeeper: 2021-22
- Maignan progressed through the Paris Saint-Germain youth teams; he was an unused substitute several times but never played.
- He joined Lille for €1 million in 2015 and became their first choice in 2017.
- In 2018-19, he was named Ligue 1 goalkeeper of the year, and in 2020-21, he won the league title.
- Because of the temperature in his car, he was dubbed “Monsieur Pizza” or “La clim.” We imagine his car is always warm because pizza is best eaten hot.