Mino Raiola is one of football’s most influential personalities, having represented Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paul Pogba, Matthijs de Ligt, and Romelu Lukaku. The majority of his job is done behind the scenes, but he has considerable clout in the transfer market and a stellar roster of some of the sport’s best players. Know more about Mino Raiola Net Worth, Bio, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity, Wife, Height, Career
|Full Name||Mino Raiola|
|Famous as||Football agent|
|Age||53 years old|
|Birth Place||Nocera Inferiore, Salerno|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
Mino Raiola Age & Early Life
Mino Raiola was born in the southern Italian town of Nocera Inferiore, Salerno, in 1967. A year later, he and his parents relocated to Haarlem, Netherlands. Raiola spent his childhood in the Netherlands helping his father run a successful restaurant, where he worked as a server. At the same time, he completed his high school graduation and enrolled in the Faculty of Law at university for two years. He is fluent in seven languages, including Italian, English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Dutch.
Mino Raiola Height & Weight
He is 5′ 7′′ tall in feet and inches and 170 cm tall in centimeters; he weighs about 205 lbs in pounds and 93kg in kilograms. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks.
Mino Raiola Net Worth 2022
How much is Mino Raiola’s net worth? Mino Raiola has a net worth of $50 million as of November 2022 as an Italian football (soccer) agent.
- He began his football career with HFC Haarlem’s young squad, but he retired at the age of 18 in 1987 to become the leader of the youth team.
- Raiola returned to the football world after a short stint as a player and administrator, this time as a football agent.
- In August 2016, after completing the world record sale of Paul Pogba to Manchester United, Raiola earned a reported €25 million from Pogba’s €105 million moves; he purchased the old Miami mansion of one of America’s most renowned mafia leaders, Al Capone, for €9 million.
- Raiola was barred from working as an agency representative for three months by the Italian Football Federation on May 8, 2019, for unspecified reasons, while his cousin Vincenzo Raiola was banned for two months. With the judgment of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee on May 10, the suspensions were extended globally. Raiola and his cousin won their appeals against the three-month suspension on June 13, 2019, and the punishment was lifted.
- On 22 January 2020, Raiola was among a number of high-profile football agents, including Jorge Mendes and Jonathan Barnett, who threatened FIFA with legal action in response to the proposed transfer payment limit.
Mino Raiola Wife & Marriage
Who is Mino Raiola Wife? Міnо Rаіоlа рrefеrѕ tо kеер hіѕ реrѕоnаl lіfе рrіvаtе. Ноwеvеr, hе іѕ mаrrіеd. Тhе соuрlе fіrѕt mеt іn Fоggіа, Іtаlу. Тhеrе іѕ nо іnfоrmаtіоn іf hе hаѕ аnу сhіldrеn.