Monica Bellucci is an Italian actress and model. She started her career as a fashion model before transitioning to film acting. She is usually referred to be the world’s most beautiful lady.
|Celebrated Name||Monica Bellucci|
|Birth Name||Monica Anna Maria Bellucci|
|Birth Date||1964- 09-30|
|Place Of Birth||Citta di Castello, Umbria, Italy|
|Education||University of Perugia|
|Husband||Vincent Cassel (1999 – 2013), Claudio Carlos Basso (1990 – 1994)|
|Children||Deva Cassel, and Leonie Cassel|
|Height||1.7 m (5 feet and 6 inches)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lbs.)|
|Net Worth||$45 million (estimated)|
Monica Bellucci Biography
Monica Bellucci was born on September 30, 1964, in Citta di Castello, Umbria, Italy. Her given name is Monica Anna, Maria Bellucci. Her parents were Pasquale Bellucci and Brunella Briganti when she was born. Her parents only had one kid. She was raised in San Giustino’s Lama.
Monica Bellucci is of Italian heritage and belongs to the Caucasian White ethnicity. Her astrological sign is Libra. She is a believer in agnosticism.
In terms of education, she studied law at the University of Perugia before dropping out in 1988 to pursue her modeling career.
Monica Bellucci Height, Weight
Monica Bellucci stands 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 meters) tall and weighs around 62 kg (137 lbs). Her physical dimensions are 36-25-36 inches (91-63.50-91 cm). Her eyes are brown, and her hair is brown.
- Monica Bellucci started her career as a fashion model for Dolce & Gabbana and Dior before moving on to Italian films and, subsequently, American and French films.
- In Francesco Laudadio’s Italian comedy La Riffa, she made her cinematic debut (1991).
- She portrayed the Bride of Dracula in Francis Ford Coppola’s gothic horror romance picture Bram Stoker’s Dracula the following year (1992).
- She won a César Award for Most Promising Actress in 1997 for her major performance in L’Appartement.
- Malèna Scordia was portrayed by Monica Bellucci in Giuseppe Tornatore’s famous Italian love film Malèna (2000).
- Irréversible (2002), a controversial arthouse psychological thriller film directed by Gaspar Noé, debuted at the Cannes Film Festival.
- She played Mary Magdalene in Mel Gibson’s epic film The Passion of the Christ in 2004. (2004).
- In the 2003 science-fiction blockbusters The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, she played Persephone. She became the franchise’s oldest Bond girl at the age of 51 when she appeared in the 2015 James Bond film Spectre.
- Since then, she has been in films such as The Whistleblower (2010), The Wonders (2014), On the Milky Road (2016), The Best Years of Our Lives (2019), The Man Who Sold His Skin (2020), and Memory (2022).
Monica Bellucci’s Net Worth in 2022
Monica Bellucci earns a living from her modeling and acting jobs. As of 2022, her net worth is $45 million. Her income and other assets are not known.
Monica Bellucci’s Husband, Marriage, Children
Monica Bellucci married Italian photographer Claudio Carlos Basso at the age of 20; they divorced after six months.
On the production of their 1996 film The Apartment, Monica Bellucci met French actor Vincent Cassel. They married in Monaco on August 2, 1999.
Cassel and Monica Bellucci have two children, Deva (born September 12, 2004) and Léonie (born 21 May 2010). In Rome, their daughters were born.