N’Golo Kante is a French professional footballer who currently plays for the English club Chelsea and the France national team as a defensive midfielder. He began his junior career with JS Suresnes in 1999 and made his senior debut with Boulogne in 2012. From 2013 to 2015, he was a member of Caen, and from 2015 to 2016, he was a member of Leicester City. Kante was a key midfielder in Leicester’s first-ever Premier League title-winning squad in 2015-16. With Chelsea, he won the Premier League in 2016-17 and the FA Cup in 2017-18. He also became the first outfield player since Eric Cantona in 1992 and 1993 to win back-to-back English Premier League titles with different clubs.
In 2016, Kante made his senior international debut for France. He was a key member of France’s national team, which finished second in the 2016 Euro Cup and won the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
|Real Name||N’Golo Kante|
|Famous As||Football Player|
|Age||31 years old|
|Birthday||March 29, 1991|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inch|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Current Team||Chelsea F.C|
N’Golo Kante Biography
He was born in Paris, France, on March 29, 1991. In terms of nationality, he is French as well as Malian, and his zodiac sign is Aries. His parents are Malians who immigrated to the United States. He grew up in Rueil-Malmaison, Hauts-de-Seine, and has a younger sister who also plays for Suresnes’ youth team. Kante has been a football fan since he was a child, and he used to play in his backyard with his friends. He began playing amateur football at the age of eight with JS Suresnes before joining the Boulogne youth system.
N’Golo Kante Height, Weight, Body measurement
How tall is N’Golo Kante? He stands at 5 feet 6 inches tall. He also has a healthy body weight of 68 kg. Kanté also has black eyes and a bald head. His waist measurement is 33 inches, his biceps measurement is 15 inches, and his chest measurement is 44 inches.
- In the final game of the 2012 season, he made his debut in the 80th minute of a 1-2 loss to Monaco, and his team was relegated to the French third division. On August 10, N’Golo Kanté scored his first goal for the Championat National, the only goal in a 1-0 win over Luzenac.
- N’Golo Kanté moved to Caen, who played in the French second division, in 2013, and played every game that season, helping the team finish third and advance to the French top flight. He scored his first goal in Ligue 1 in the second game of the 2014/2015 season, a draw in a 2-1 win over Laval.
- Kanté joined Leicester City on August 3, 2015, after being discovered by Steve Walsh, who had previously assisted in the transfers of Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez. Kanté joined Leicester for £5.6 million from Caen, and he made his English Premier League debut in the 82nd minute of a 4-2 win over Sunderland.
- N’Golo Kanté joined Chelsea the following season on a five-year deal for £ 32 million and was given the number 7 jersey that Ramrez had vacated. He made his Chelsea debut in a win over West Ham, and despite receiving a yellow card after only three minutes, he had a winning performance.
- Chelsea reintroduced the Community Shield in the 2018/19 season. They were defeated by Manchester City this time. Kante’s contract was extended until 2023 on November 23, 2018. Chelsea advanced to the League Cup final by defeating Tottenham Hotspur on penalties. Kante scored the game’s first goal at home.
- N’Golo Kanté was called up to the French team for the first time by coach Didier Deschamps on March 17, 2016, for two friendly matches against Russia and the Netherlands. He made his first international appearance against the Netherlands in Amsterdam, where he wore the number 13.
- He was named PFA Players’ Player of the Year and FWA Footballer of the Year in 2017, making him the first outfield player to win back-to-back English League titles while playing for different clubs.
- In 2015, he was named to the PFA Team of the Year.
- At the end of the 2015-2016 Premier League season, he led the tackles table with 175 total tackles.
- In 2016, he was named the world’s sixth-best footballer by L’Équipe. In 2007, he was nominated for the Ballon d’Or.
N’Golo Kante’s Net Worth
How much is N’Golo Kante’s net worth? According to reports, N’Golo Kanté has a net worth of $15 million as of March 2023. His salary is expected to be $4 million per year. He signed for Leicester City for £5.6 million. Later, he joined Chelsea for a reported fee of £32 million. Kanté’s market value is estimated to be € 80 million Euro. He also owns a Mercedes Benz-GLS worth $70,545 and is an Adidas endorser.
N’Golo Kante currently has a major endorsement deal with Adidas. In 2019, the Frenchman signed a long-term contract with the German brand.
Property and Cars
N’golo Kante is a millionaire footballer who has chosen to live a very simple life.
The super-talented midfielder earns up to 9.7 million pounds (£16,931) per week but only owns and drives a second-hand Mini Cooper subcompact car. Yes, you read that correctly: he does not own a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Range Rover, or any other high-end vehicle other than the Mini Cooper.
Aside from driving a very small car, it is a mystery that N’golo Kante does not appear to own or live in a large mansion because there is no record of him purchasing a house.
N’Golo Kante Girlfriend & Dating
In terms of his romantic life, N’Golo Kanté is currently single and not dating anyone. At the moment, he is completely focused on his games and career. Furthermore, Kanté has not disclosed any information about his relationship or affairs to the public or media. He has kept his personal life private.
Awards & Achievement
- PFA Player of the Year in 2016
- 2016 and 2017 FWA Footballer of the Year
- 2017 Chelsea Player of the Year
- 2017 Footballer of the Year
- 2018 French Player of the Year
- 2018 World Cup champion Knights of the Legion of Honour
- His zodiac sign is Aries.
- He is currently a Chelsea player, and his jersey number is 7.
- Kanté was a Caen player from 2013 to 2015.
- N’Golo was named ESM Team of the Year in both 2015/16 and 2016/17.
- In 2016/17, he was named PFA Player of the Year and EA Sports Player of the Season.
- Kanté was named French Player of the Year in 2017.
- He was a member of the France National Team at the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- He adheres to the Muslim faith.
- N’Golo cites Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, and Diego Maradona as influences.
- Aside from football, Tennis is his favorite game.
Also, read about: Ivan Rakitic Net Worth, Age, Bio, and Nationality.