Paddy Considine is an English actor, director, screenwriter, and musician who shot to prominence in the early 2000s as part of the British television series The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher (2014). In addition, he has appeared in 24 Hour Party People (2002), My Summer of Love (2004), Cinderella Man (2005), The Bourne Ultimatum (2007), The World’s End (2013), and Macbeth (2015).
|Birth Date||September 5, 1973|
|Full Name||Patrick George Considine|
|Birth Name||Patrick George Considine|
|Profession||Actor, director, screenwriter, and musician|
|Spouse||Shelley Considine (1991-present)|
|No Of Children||3 including Joseph Considine|
|Education||Abbot Beyne School Burton & South Derbyshire College, and the University of Brighton|
Paddy Considine Biography
Paddy Considine was born on September 5, 1973. Paddy was born in the English town of Winshill in the county of Staffordshire. His town is a lovely spot on the border. He was born and reared in a council estate in Winshill, a village in Burton, with his brothers and family. Patrick George Considine is his full name.
Paddy was threatened with expulsion at one point, yet despite this, he graduated with honors. Considine was a gifted and industrious individual who always tried for the best. Dhan enjoys listening to pop music. Paddy Considine like boxing as well. He is a well-known figure in the sector. Many individuals look up to Dhan as a role model or idol. He is a multi-talented individual who excels in a variety of areas. Continue reading to learn more about Paddy Considine’s personal information.
Paddy Considine’s Height, Weight
He is 5 feet 6 inches tall. He weighs approximately 70 kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Meadows cast Considine in many short films after graduating from university, as well as his second picture, A Room for Romeo Brass (1999). Considine made his film debut as the unstable character Morell.
- Pawe Pawlikowski put Considine in his first starring role in Last Resort as a result of his performance in the film (2000). Considine earned the Best Actor prize at the Thessaloniki Film Festival for his performance as the love-struck misfit Alfie.
- During the early to mid-2000s, Considine rose to prominence with supporting and starring parts in cult films such as 24 Hour Party People and In America.
- Considine played Richard in Meadows’ revenge picture Dead Man’s Shoes (2004), which he co-wrote and for which he won the Best British Actor Award at the 2005 Empire Awards.
- He co-starred in My Summer of Love, his second feature with director Pawel Pawlikowski, the same year. Considine received five nominations and two wins for both films on the award circuit.
- Considine played Frank Thorogood (the accused murderer of Rolling Stones co-founder Brian Jones) in Stoned the next year (2005).
- Around this time, Considine established himself as a popular actor in film villains, antiheroes, and darker characters. Cinderella Man, Considine’s second Hollywood feature, was also released in 2005.
- Paddy Considine wrote and directed the short film Dog Altogether, starring Peter Mullan and based in part on Considine’s father, in 2007.
- Dog Altogether won the 2007 BAFTA award for Best Short Film, as well as a Silver Lion for Best Short Film at the 2007 Venice Film Festival, Best British Short at the 2007 British Independent Film Awards (BIFA), and the Seattle International Film Festival Short Film Jury Award (Narrative Special Jury Prize), as well as a World Cinema Directing Award at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival for his feature directorial debut Tyrannosaur.
- Considine and Shane Meadows formed the band She Talks To Angels (inspired by the Black Crowe’s song of the same name) with friends Richard Eaton, Simon Hudson, and Nick Hemming (later of The Leisure Society) after a brief stint in a virtual comedy thrash group called ‘Grunt’ during college, with Meadows as vocalist and Considine as a drummer.
- After Considine quit the band, the surviving members reformed Oslo. While Considine had moved on to study photography at the University of Brighton, where he created a new group, Pedestrians, he appeared on Jools Holland’s show.
- Riding the Low, his rock band, produced an EP They Will Rob You of Your Gifts (2009), and an album What Happened to the Get To Know Ya? (2013).
Paddy Considine’s Net Worth In 2023
Paddy Considine’s current net worth is $4 million as of April 2023. Paddy Considine is a well-known English actor, director, and screenwriter who has amassed considerable wealth. He has a lot of money. He does not like to show off his wealth, despite the fact that he leads a simple life. He’s made a lot of money from his acting, directing, and screenwriting. He has his own private apartment, as well as premium cars and branded phones. Paddy Considine’s net worth is reported to be at $4 million dollars.
Paddy Considine Wife, Marriage
For nearly 28 years, the 46-year-old Hollywood actor has been married to his wife, Shelley Considine. Paddy and his lovely wife have been together since they were 18 years old, which is rather surprising.
Similarly, at a private event in 1991, Considine and his other half exchanged wedding vows in front of their family and friends. The couple has been unable to resist falling in love since that day and is now living happily in their hometown of Burton on Trent.