Alejandro Daro Gómez, nicknamed Papu Gómez, is an Argentine professional footballer who plays for the Spanish club Sevilla and the Argentina national team as a striker, and winger, or attacking midfielder. Gómez began his professional career with Arsenal de Sarand in 2005 before moving on to San Lorenzo in 2009.
|Celebrated Name||Papu Gomez|
|Nick Name||El Papu|
|Birth Name||Alejandro Dario Gomez|
|Nationality||Argentine and Italian|
|Son||Bautista and Milo|
|Height||5 ft. 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 Million-$5 Million|
Papu Gómez Biography
On February 15, 1988, Papu Gomez was born. Alejandro Dario Gomez is his given name. His birthplace is Buenos Aires, Argentina. Insight into his family has been left alone and has not been revealed at this time. He has a sister named Monica, however, it’s unclear whether he has any additional siblings outside Monica. He has a place with dual identities. He is of Argentine and Italian descent. His faith is Christianity. His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Papu Gómez Height, Weight, and Body measurement
Gomez is 5 feet 6 inches tall. He weighs approximately 68 kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- In 2003, he began playing soccer for Arsenal de Sarandi’s youngster’s team and began his career on the membership. On August 13, 2005, he made his senior group debut for the membership in a 1-1 draw against Gimnasia.
- Despite no longer being covered inside the squad for the 2005-06 season, he managed to make five appearances for the membership in all competitions.
- On September 27, 2007, he scored his first senior goal for the club in a 1-1 tie with Goias EC in the final sixteen-second leg of Copa Sudamericana.
- During the 2006-07 season, he made 30 appearances for the club, scoring five goals in all competitions as Arsenal de Sarandi won the Copa Sudamericana.
- During the 2007-08 season, he made 46 appearances for the club, scoring three goals and providing two assists in all competitions as Arsenal de Sarandi won the Suruga Bank Championship.
On January 29, 2009, he joined San Lorenzo for a 2 million dollar switch/transfer fee, which was half of his projected market cost, in time for the 2009 Clausura competition.
- He made his membership debut on February 6, 2009, in a three-goal triumph over Tigre. On March 15, 2009, he scored his first goal for the club in a three-goal victory over CA Banfield. In his debut season, he made 26 appearances for the team, scoring two goals in all competitions.
During the 2009-10 season, he appeared in 31 games for the team, scoring six goals and assisting on five occasions.
Papu Gómez ’s Net Worth
Papu Gomez earns a living as a professional football player. Contracts, compensations, prizes, and supports all contribute to his remuneration. On time for the 2009 Clausura campaign, he completed papers for San Lorenzo for a 2 million dollar relocation expense, half of his assessed market value. He completed paperwork for Serie A club Catania in July 2010. He signed a four-year deal with Metalist Kharkiv in August 2013, which included a €12 million delivery provision and a €7 million exchange expense. He signed a three-year contract with Atalanta in September 2014, during the late spring transfer window in Italy. In January 2021, he completed paperwork for La Liga club Sevilla on a contract that runs until June 2024. Starting in 2021, his total assets are estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million, and his compensation is £3.5 million. His market value is estimated to be over €9 million.
Papu has many sponsorships and endorsement partnerships with well-known brands like Adidas, which contribute to his income.
Property And Cars
Papu Gómez rose to prominence in the beautiful game while working with Gian Paolo Gasperini at Atalanta. His ingenuity was what made the Bergamo squad click, and it helped them become one of Europe’s most dynamic teams. He signed for Sevilla in 2021, and the Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán crowd have warmed to their new No. 10.
The player may be seen riding a BMW.
Papu Gómez Wife, Marriage, Children
The marriage of Sevilla’s playmaker and his attractive wife Linda is maturing like exquisite wine. She is Papu’s mother, an entrepreneur getting her feet wet in NFTs, and the owner of a highly popular Argentine restaurant in Bergamo.
Papu and his wife, Linda, have three amazing children. The oldest, Bautista, seemed to be in the mood for festivities with his siblings Constantina and Milo.
Awards & Achievement
- Won the 2007 Copa Sudamericana with Arsenal de Sarandi.
- Won the 2008 Suruga Bank Championship with Arsenal de Sarandi.
- Won the 2007 FIFA U20 World Cup with Argentina U20.
- Won the 2017 Superclasico de las Americas with Argentina U20.
- Won the 2018-19, 2019-20 Serie A pinnacle help company.
- Won the 2019-20 Serie A Best Midfielder.
- Papu Gómez (born 15 February 1988), is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a striker, winger or attacking midfielder for Sevilla and the Argentina national team.
- Gómez began his professional career with Arsenal de Sarand in his home country before joining San Lorenzo in 2009.
Catania, an Italian team, signed him the next year.
- In 2013, he joined the Ukrainian club Metalist Kharkiv for one season before returning to Italy to play for Atalanta.
- Gómez established a Serie A record for most assists in a single season in 2019-20, with sixteen, and was nominated to the Serie A Team of the Year.
- Despite being born in Argentina, Gómez holds dual citizenship in Argentina and Italy, having obtained Italian citizenship on May 14, 2016, because his wife is an Italian citizen.
- In 2017, he made his senior international debut for Argentina in a friendly against Singapore, scoring his first international goal.
- He later took part in Argentina’s successful Copa América 2021 campaign.