Perry Rahbar is the founder and CEO of dv01, a data management, reporting, and analytics platform that operates as a global hub for online lending between originators and capital markets. Know more about Perry Rahbar Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Wife, Marriage, Career & More
|Real Name||Perry Rahbar|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 inch|
|Weight||approx. 75 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 43-32-36 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Perry Rahbar bio
Perry Rahbar founded dv01 to solve the challenges he faced during his ten-year career in trading bonds at Bear Stearns. Dv01 provides end-to-end solutions for more than 250 financial institutions, giving investors the interface to manage and evaluate their investments.
Dv01 provides securitization reporting services for over 45 online lending transactions, including loan-level data from each agreement on its platform. The company has also aggregated data for 4.2 million online loans, covering $57 billion of origination and a current outstanding balance of $24 billion. In 2016, dv01 was named winner of the Forbes Fintech 50 Awards.
Perry Rahbar Net worth, Salary, Car, House
As we know, Perry Rahbar is the founder and CEO of dv01, a data management, reporting, and analytics platform. He has not revealed his actual net worth in November 2023. His net worth as of 2023 is being researched, and we’re going to have to wait until the end of the year to find the actual information.
Perry Rahbar Height & Weight
Perry Rahbar stands at the height of 5ft 8 inches and weighs around 75 kg. He seems to be a healthy physique guy
Perry Rahbar Girlfriend Paige Deserbo Dating, Marriage
Perry Rahbar and Paige Deserbo began to see each other in the summer of 2019, and, looking at it, things seemed very romantic between the two.
Although Paige and his hopeful husband Perry had not been a married couple since Feb 2020, they already had the characteristics of one. In an interview that month, Paige predicted that she and Perry would be engaged in the next year.
Unfortunately, the romance wasn’t meant to be that way. At the end of October 2020, Paige announced her split from Perry on her podcast entitled “Giggly Squad Podcast.” The source told PEOPLE Magazine that Perry had moved to Miami after the breakup.
Opening on their split in Feb 2021, Paige labeled Perry mature. Of course, she broke things with Perry because she didn’t want to let him down. She also shared that she wanted to do more before she settled down.
Facts about Perry Rahbar
- Perry Rahbar’s net worth as of 2023 is being researched, and we’re going to have to wait until the end of the year to find the actual information.
- Perry Rahbar has been widely recognized as Paige DeSorbo’s ex-boyfriend, which means that he is currently single.
More about Perry Rahbar’s work, he is also known to be the founder of Edify and the co-founder of Everyday Hospitality.
- Since he is a businessman, Perry Rahbar has no specific salary in his name. He certainly had quite a good salary, however, when he used to work as managing director in his previous companies.
- Moving to Perry Rahbar’s official Instagram page, his username is @perryrahbar, with total followers of 16.9 thousand followers.
- November 2016 Forbes report shows that he was 34 years old. As a result, Perry’s age is probably 38 years from 2021.
- Rahbar’s ex-girlfriend, Paige DeSorbo, is set to appear in the fifth episode of Summer House.
- Talking about his studies, he attended the London School of Economics and Political Science for a year. He was then enrolled in Emory University, where he earned a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Political Science.
- Apart from Instagram, we can confirm that the businessman is also available on Twitter – there are about 638 followers.
- According to People, his ex-girlfriend had revealed that she knew from the pit of her stomach that she was not happy with her relationship with Perry, which is the main reason why they split up after a year of being together.