Dominique Raheem Mostert is a running back in the National Football League for the Miami Dolphins. He attended Purdue University and played football there. Mostert went to New Smyrna Beach High School in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, where he played football and ran track.
|Full Name||Dominique Raheem Mostert|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1992|
|Birth Place||Daytona Beach, Florida|
|Age||30 Years Old (As of July 2022)|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 meters)|
|Weight||205 lb (93 kg)|
|Kids||A son named Gunner Mostert|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Raheem Mostert Biography
Raheem Mostert (full name Dominique Raheem Mostert) was born under the sign of Aries on April 9, 1992. Little is known about his family history, relatives, siblings, and early life.
According to accounts, Raheem’s family resided in government-funded buildings and moved flats five times throughout his adolescence. Raheem further revealed that he does not know who his real father is. Raheem was born in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, and spent most of his youth there as well. His hometown is popularly known as the “world’s shark-bite capital.” Raheem used to surf on the Atlantic Ocean when he was younger. He still enjoys going to the beach and surfing and spends as much time as he can there.
Raheem Mostert Height, Weight
Raheem Mostert has a highly toned figure with a muscular tone. He is 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 meters) tall and weighs 205 pounds (93 kg). Similarly, he portrays a chest measurement of 42 inches, a waist measurement of 34 inches, and a biceps measurement of 16 inches.
- Raheem attended New Smyrna Beach High School and participated in track events, where he excelled in leaping, sprinting, and hurdling. He was awarded MVP in 2010 after competing in the Central Florida All-Star Game, where he caught three catches for over 100 yards and returned a kickoff 94 yards for a score.
- He ran the 100-meter sprint in 10.68 seconds and placed fourth in the 300-meter hurdles in 37.95 seconds at the 2010 FHSAA 3A Outdoor State Finals. He plays for the Purdue squad and was named the NCAA’s quickest college football player in the NFL.
- In 2014, he won a gold medal at the Big Ten Indoor Track and Field Championship and qualified for the NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championship. He played football in college from 2011 until 2014.
- He faced up against Penn State, Wisconsin, and Western Michigan. Because of his outstanding performance, he was chosen captain for the 2012 season. He ended with 136 carries for 759 yards and 6 running touchdowns, as well as 34 kick returns for 2,289 yards. He signed with several NFL clubs throughout his professional career.
- In the 2015 NFL Draft, he was an undrafted free agent with the Philadelphia Eagles. He gained 351 yards and added 162 yards on five kick returns. He was later allowed for the drill squad on September 6. The Miami Dolphin discharged him from his prior training team on September 14, 2015.
- He was signed by the Baltimore Ravens the following day after kicking two field goals for 57 yards in Week 2. He’s even put Brown on the Ravens’ 53-man roster. He did, however, record 5 kicks for 164 yards in 7 games. The Cleveland Browns, New York Jets, Chicago Bears, and San Francisco 49ers subsequently signed him. He signed with the San Francisco 49ers and was upgraded to the active roster on November 28, 2016.
- He concluded the 2016 season with 68 returning yards and 6 rushing yards on 1 carry, then the next season with 6 carries for 30 rushing yards, and the 2018 season with 83 returning yards in 11 games and 34 carries for 261 rushing yards or 1 rushing score.
- He signed a three-year deal with the 49ers on March 15, 2019. He concluded the season with 772 yards running and eight touchdowns, as well as 14 catches for 180 yards and two scores. In 2020, he was hurt in Week 2 and ended with 92 running yards before leaving the game after two quarters.
Raheem Mostert’s Net Worth
Raheem Mostert has a net worth of $3 million as of December 2022. In addition, his current deal with San Francisco pays him $2,975,000 per year, plus a $458,334 signing bonus.
Raheem Mostert Wife, Marriage, Children
Mostert is much more than an NFL athlete; he is a kind parent and a loving spouse. Today, he maintains his own family with his long-term partner, Devon Mostert. The two originally met each other in college, and not long after graduation, they began dating in 2012. They continued strong with their love for long years until Raheem decided and got on one knee. On November 23, 2015, Devon accepted the proposal, and the two finally married the ceremony on March 3, 2017. Their wedding bells took place in The Ancient Spanish Monastery, and after the service, they celebrated their wedding at The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami.
Together, the couple has three kids, among which one is called Gunner Grey, born on June 22, 2019. Their middle-born kid is called Neeko Mostert. Likewise, their newly born son is called Myles Raheem Mostert, born on June 7, 2022.
Awards & Achievement
Raheem Mostert has been denied multiple times over his career. With this, he counts the clubs who released him before signing with San Francisco. This has now been his source of inspiration before every 49ers game.
The following are some of his career highlights and accolades.
- NCAA’s fastest college football player (by NFL.com)
- Indoor Track & Field Championships in the Big Ten (two golds in 2014)
- Freshman of the Week in the Big Ten
- Raheem was also a swimmer and surfer in the past.
- He went swimming in the Atlantic Ocean at New Smyrna Beach, which is known as the “Shark Bite Capital of the World.”
- He was forced to retire from the game in 2020 owing to an injury.
- The San Francisco 49ers signed Raheem to a three-year contract extension.
- He never met his biological father.
- Raheem has over 224k Instagram followers and 53.5k Twitter followers.