Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundstrom is a Swedish actress known professionally as Rebecca Ferguson. She is most known for her Golden Globe-nominated performance in the miniseries “The White Queen” as Elizabeth Woodville. Rebecca also appears in the 2014 film “Hercules” and the 2015 blockbuster “Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation” as Ilsa Faust. She first gained prominence as a soap opera actor in the 1999–2001 role of Anna Gripenhielm in “Nya Tider.” Rebecca owned and operated an Argentine dance studio on Sweden’s south coast, in addition to working as a model for a variety of brands and companies. Additionally, in 2021, she starred as Lady Jessica in the film “Dune” and Mae in “Reminiscence.”
|Celebrated Name||Rebecca Ferguson|
|Nick Name||Rebecca Ferguson|
|Birth Name||Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundström|
|Place Of Birth||Stockholm, Sweden|
|Father||Olov Eric Percy Sundstrom|
|School||Adolf Fredrik’s Music School|
|Spouse||Rory (m. 2019)|
|Source of Wealth||Acting career|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Height||5 ft 7 in or 170 cm|
|Weight||55 kg or 121 lbs|
|Body Measurement||36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 c|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
Biography and Early Life
Rebecca Ferguson was born on October 19, 1983, in Stockholm, Sweden. Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundstrom was born into a Christian religious family. She is of mixed ethnic origin, having Swedish ancestry on her father’s side and Scottish and Northern Irish ancestry on her mother’s side. Rebecca recently had her 38th birthday in 2021, and according to her birth date, she is a Libra. As a result, her race is white. Rebecca Sundstrom is the daughter of Olov Eric Percy Sundstrom and Rosemary Ferguson. She is one of three siblings.
Ferguson attended an English-speaking school in Sweden and later graduated from Adolf Fredrik’s Music School in Stockholm in 1999.
Height and Weight
Rebecca Ferguson stands at 5 feet 7 inches or 170 centimeters tall and weighs approximately 55 kilograms or 121 pounds. Her hair is dark brown and her eyes are blue. Rebecca has a thin physique, measuring 36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm in height. As she performed her own stunts in “Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation” (2015), the actress was required to complete a six-week intensive training regimen.
- Rebecca Ferguson begins her career as upper-class teenager Anna Gripenhielm in the Swedish soap opera “Nya tider” (1999–2000), followed by a role as Chrissy Eriksson in the Swedish-American soap opera “Ocean Ave” (2002).
- She was then included in the film “A One-way Trip to Antibes,” as well as the horror film “Drowning Ghost” (2004).
- She was cast as Elizabeth Woodville in the ten-part BBC historical television drama “The White Queen” in August 2012. (2013).
- Rebecca also reprised her role as Ilsa Faust in the fifth “Mission: Impossible” film, “Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation,” released in 2012, and in the sixth Mission: Impossible film, “Mission: Impossible – Fallout,” released in 2018.
- Ferguson starred as Katya and Lauren in Stephen Frears’ Cold War spy thriller “Despite the Falling Snow” (2016), and later that year in Stephen Frears’ “Florence Foster Jenkins.”
- In 2017, she co-starred in Tomas Alfredson’s crime thriller “The Snowman” as the female lead. She also acted in the musical film “The Greatest Showman” as Swedish opera diva Jenny Lind.
- Additionally, Ferguson starred as Lady Jessica in Denis Villeneuve’s adaptation of “Dune” in 2021 and Ilsa Faust in “Mission: Impossible 7” in 2022.
Rebecca Ferguson in ‘Dune’
Rebecca Ferguson’s Net worth
Rebecca Ferguson is a multi-talented actress with a $6 million net worth as of November 2022. She also makes a respectable wage, which is in the tens of thousands of dollars every year. Additionally, she has been in numerous commercials and print advertisements for cosmetics, jewelry, and fashion, from which she earns a handsome sum of money. Rebecca’s primary income source comes from her acting career, and she is dedicated to her work.
Rebecca Ferguson Husband & Marriage
Since 2016, she has been dating a man named Rory, with whom she gave birth to her daughter in mid-2018. Rebecca Ferguson is a married woman with two children. At the turn of the year, the pair tied the knot. They live in Richmond, southwest London, near Pinewood and Shepperton Studios. Ferguson was previously in a long-term relationship with Ludwig Hallberg, but the pair ended their romance in April 2015 after nearly ten years. They welcomed a son in 2007. When it comes to Rebecca’s sexual orientation, she is heterosexual.