Rodrigue Gilbert was a Canadian professional ice hockey player who spent his whole career with the National Hockey League’s New York Rangers. Mr. Ranger was a right-winger on the GAG line alongside Vic Hadfield and Jean Ratelle. Know more about Rod Gilbert Net Worth, Bio, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity, Wife, Height, Career
|Full Name||Rod Gilbert|
|Famous as||Professional ice hockey player|
|Birth Date||July 1, 1941|
|Age||80 years old|
|Birth Place||Montreal, Canada|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
Rod Gilbert Age & Early Life
Gilbert was born on July 1, 1941, in Montreal, Canada. He was 80 years old as of 2021. He has two elder brothers, one younger brother, and an older sister. It was a close-knit French Canadian family in a neighborhood where everyone spoke French. He attended a Catholic school directly across the street from where they resided, on Rue de St. Jean deBaptist. He grew up a Montreal Canadiens fan
Rod Gilbert Height & Weight
Rod Gilbert is 5 feet 9 inches tall. He weighs approximately 79 kg. He had lovely warm black eyes and grey locks.
Rod Gilbert Net Worth 2022
How much is Rod Gilbert’s net worth? According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb, and other online sources, legendary hockey player Rod Gilbert’s net worth is $1.5 million as of 2022 at the age of 80. He made the money as a professional ice hockey player.
- Gilbert joined the Rangers towards the conclusion of the 1960–61 NHL season after completing his junior career with the Guelph Royals.
- He quickly became popular among Rangers fans and rose to fame as an NHL great.
- His career was almost ruined in 1965–66 when he had second spinal fusion surgery.
- Gilbert missed half a season due to injury, but he returned in 1966–67 and scored 28 goals.
- He scored four goals against the Montreal Canadiens on February 24, 1968.
- On October 14, 1979, the Rangers retired his number 7, making it the team’s first number to be retired.
- In 1982, he was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame and became the Rangers’ first player to have his number retired. Following his playing career, he was elected president of the Rangers Alumni Association.
Rod Gilbert Wife & Marriage
Who is Rod Gilbert Wife? Gilbert married Judith Christy in a ceremony officiated by New York mayor David Dinkins in 1991. They have four children together: Chantal, Justin, Holly, and Brooke.