Ryne Stanek is a pitcher in the American professional baseball league. He is currently a member of the Major League Baseball team, the Houston Astros (MLB). Stanek signed a one-year, $1.1 million contract with the Houston Astros on January 7, 2021. He used to play for the Tampa Bay Rays and the Miami Marlins. He agreed to terms with the Rays for a $1,758,300 signing bonus. Ryne Stanek was drafted in the first round of the 2013 MLB draft by the Rays and made his MLB debut in 2017, often as an opener, before being traded to the Marlins in 2019. According to his scouting report, he throws a 4-seam fastball in the high 90s and low hundreds and a slider in the mid-80s and low 90s. He attended the University of Arkansas and played baseball for the Arkansas Razorbacks.
|Celebrated Name||Ryne Stanek|
|Nick Name||Ryne Stanek|
|Birth Name||Ryne Thomas Stanek|
|Place Of Birth||St. Louis, Missouri|
|High School||Blue Valley High School|
|University||University of Arkansas|
|Net Worth||$1 Million-$5 Million|
|Salary||$1 Million annually|
|Source of Wealth||Baseball Career|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Current Team||Houston Astros|
Ryne Stanek Biography
Ryne Stanek was born on July 26, 1991. His birthplace is St. Louis, Missouri, in the United States. He was born to his father, Mark Stanek, and his mother, whose name is unknown at this time. He is of American nationality and American-White ancestry. His Zodiac sign is Leo, and he is a Christian. As of 2023, he will be 32 years old. Details regarding his siblings are yet to be revealed.
Stanek went to Stilwell’s Blue Valley High School. As a senior, he had a 5–1 win-loss record, a 0.72 earned run average (ERA), and 71 strikeouts. Baseball America listed him as the 42nd best available talent in the 2010 Major League Baseball Draft. He then enrolled at the University of Arkansas and played college baseball for the Arkansas Razorbacks. In 2011, he played collegiate summer baseball for the Bourne Braves of the Cape Cod Baseball League.
As a sophomore, he posted an 8–4 record with a 2.82 ERA and 83 strikeouts in 92+23 innings. Before the 2013 season, he was selected as a preseason All-American by Baseball America, Perfect Game, and Collegiate Baseball, as well as the Southeastern Conference (SEC) Preseason Pitcher of the Year. In 97+13 innings, he had a 10–2 record, a 1.39 ERA, 79 strikeouts, and 41 walks. During his three years at Arkansas, he went 22–8 with a 2.55 ERA and a.216 batting average against. On March 25, 2013, he was selected SEC Pitcher of the Week.
Ryne Stanek Height, Weight
Ryne Stanek is a gorgeous man with a muscular body. He stands 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm) tall and weighs approximately 98 kg. In general, he has a healthy body right now. He takes good care of his body by exercising frequently. His eyes are light brown, and his hair is blonde.
- Ryne Stanek was drafted 29th overall by the Tampa Bay Rays in the first round of the 2013 MLB Draft.
- He agreed to terms with the Rays for a $1,758,300 signing bonus.
- On May 8, 2014, he made his professional debut with the Bowling Green Hot Rods of the Class A Midwest League.
- He began the 2015 season with Charlotte before being promoted to the Class AA Southern League’s Montgomery Biscuits. Between the two clubs, he concluded 2015 with an 8–5 record and a 3.04 ERA. He later joined the Durham Bulls of the Class AAA International League, where he recorded a combined 4–10 record with a 4.30 ERA.
- In addition, he was selected to play in the 2016 All-Star Futures Game and was added to the Rays’ 40-man roster after the season.
- On September 5, he became the first rookie in 75 years to start back-to-back games.
- During the 2018 season, he appeared in 59 games (29 starts).
- Stanek was placed on the injured list on July 20, 2019, due to a hip injury.
- On January 7, 2021, he signed a one-year, $1.1 million contract with the Houston Astros.
Ryne Stanek Wife, Marriage
Ryne Stanek is a husband and father. He is married to his long-term lover, whose identity remains unknown. He frequently shared photos of himself and her wife on social media. As of now, the married pair appears to be entirely happy, and they seem to be living an extraordinary life. Ryne and his wife will soon be father and mother because his wife is pregnant. He is not gay and has a straight sexual orientation.
Ryne Stanek Net Worth
According to sources, Ryne Stanek is a professional baseball player whose net worth is between $1 million and $5 million as of October 2023. He signed a one-year, $1.1 million contract with the Houston Astros on January 7, 2021. As of 2021, his annual compensation is $1 million. In 2019, he had a net worth of $1 million and a yearly salary of $564,200. On March 5, 2019, he signed a one-year contract worth $564,200 with the Tampa Bay Rays, with $564,200 guaranteed. In terms of endorsement arrangements, he may be linked with Nike, although he has not stated anything about it. His primary source of riches is his baseball profession, and he currently lives a stylish lifestyle.