Shannon St. Clair is a reality television celebrity and social media personality from the United States. St. Clair is most recognized for her appearance on the third season of Love Island USA. It’s a dating reality show modelled on the popular British show Love Island. The series’ third season premiered in July 2021.
She used to be a bartender at Rumor Night Club. She also worked at Lux Living Interior Design as an executive assistant. She specializes in marketing, management, and administration.
|Celebrated Name||Shannon St. Clair|
|Birth Name||Shannon Saint Clair|
|Profession||Reality TV Star|
|Place Of Birth||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Mother||Donna Romano Lynch|
|Education||Archbishop Catholic High School,Bucks County Community College,Temple University’s Fox School of Business and Management|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million (estimated)|
|Body Measurement||35-24-35 inches|
|Height||1.74m (5 feet and 7 inches)|
|Weight||52kg (115 lbs.)|
Shannon St. Clair Biography
Who is Shannon St. Clair? Shannon St. Clair was born on March 14, 1996. Her birthplace is Bucks County, Pennsylvania, in the United States of America. She is a citizen of the United States. She is of Caucasian ethnicity and practices Christianity. Donna Romano, her mother, is a realtor, and her father is a businessman. Kylie is her younger sister.
In terms of schooling, she attended Archbishop Wood Catholic High School. She attended Bucks County Community College after graduating from high school. In 2017, she earned an associate’s degree in business administration and management. She subsequently attended Temple University’s Fox School of Business and Management, where she got a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and Supply Chain Management in 2019.
Shannon St. Clair Height, Weight, And Body Measurement
How tall is Shannon St. Clair? Shannon St. Clair is approximately 1.7 m tall, or 5 feet and 7 inches tall. She weighs about 110 pounds, or 50 kilograms. She has a slender physique. She has kept her physique in great condition. Her eyes are hazel, and her hair is blonde. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual.
- Shannon St. Clair began her career as a bartender and hostess.
- From 2015 until 2018, she worked as a bartender at Rumor Night Club in Greater Philadelphia. She previously worked as a cheerleader for the Xfinity Live Eagles.
- From 2018 to 2020, she worked as an executive assistant for Lux Living Interior Design.
- In 2020, she worked as a controller for the Ronin Construction Group for a short time. She was then contacted to go on the third season of the American version of Love Island.
- The show is an American adaptation of the British show Love Island.
- The show’s third season premiered on July 7, 2021. Arielle Vandenberg presented the show, which was narrated by Matthew Hoffman.
- The series was shot in a villa near Ninole, Hawaii. Clair arrived at the villa on Day 1. She began dating fellow participant Josh Goldstein on Day 1. She did, however, leave the villa on Day 31 for personal reasons.
- Clair and her co-star Goldstein were fired from the show after Goldstein’s sister, Lindsey, died unexpectedly at the age of 27.
Shannon St. Clair Boyfriend, Dating
Who is Shannon St. Clair? Shannon St. Clair has never been married. She is not, however, single. She is currently dating Josh Goldstein, a Love Island co-star. On the set of Love Island, the pair met. They were together from Day 1 until their departure from the show on Day 31. They left the show after Goldstein’s sister, Lindsey, died unexpectedly.
Shannon St. Clair’s Net Worth
Shannon St. Clair is an up-and-coming model, business executive, and reality television star. Her profession provides her with a comfortable living. She worked as a controller for the Ronin Construction Group in 2020 before going to Love Island. She also worked as a bartender at Greater Philadelphia’s Rumor Night Club and as an executive assistant for Lux Living Interior Design. She was compensated well for her services. She was also compensated handsomely for her appearance on Love Island. As of November 2022, Her net worth is currently estimated to be less than $1 million.
- She is a dog lover who enjoys playing with her pet dog.
- She is extremely close to her mother and regards her mother as her twin closest friend.
- In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, traveling, and swimming.
- She enjoys going to late-night parties and socializing with her friends.