Sharon Marie Huddle is best regarded as Joseph James DeAngelo Jr.’s wife. He is a serial murderer, serial abuser, burglar, and ex-police officer from California who perpetrated at least thirteen killings, fifty robberies, and 120 burglaries between 1973 and 1986. Furthermore, in July 2018, Sharon Marie Huddle applied for divorce from Joseph James. The divorce has not yet been completed as of October 2020. Tune in to learn more about Joseph James DeAngelo Jr.’s wife Sharon Marie Huddle’s life story. Tune in to learn more about Sharon Marie Huddle, alias Joseph James DeAngelo Jr. Wife’s Wiki, Profile, Age, Husband, Net Worth, and other interesting facts about her.
|Real Name||Sharon Marie Huddle|
|Famous As||Wife of criminal Joseph James
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Sharon Marie Huddle Bio, Age & Nationality
Who is Sharon Marie Huddle? Her precise birth date is unknown. She is of white descent and has American nationality. She was born in the United States of America.
Height, Weight & Body Measurement
How tall is Sharon Marie Huddle? She is 5 feet 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. She weighs approximately 55 kg (121 lbs). Aside from that, she has lovely warm brown eyes and blonde locks. What are Sharon Marie Huddle’s body measurements? She often delights her fans by posting her modeling photos on Instagram, and they seem happy to share their gratitude for her snaps update.
Sharon Marie Huddle Net Worth 2023
What is the net worth of Sharon Marie Huddle? It is unknown what her exact occupation is. Sharon Marie Huddle’s estimated net worth is $1 million as of February 2023.
Boyfriend, Marriage & Relationship Status
Who is Sharon Marie Huddle’s Boyfriend? She is married to Joseph James DeAngelo, who was born in Bath, New York, on November 8, 1945. Furthermore, the couple does not have any children. She also requested a divorce from Joseph James.
- DeAngelo was sentenced to life in jail without the prospect of release on August 21, 2020.
- DeAngelo, her husband, also confessed to several offenses for which he had not been officially convicted, including rapes.
- In June 2018, Sharon Marie issued a statement via the Sacramento Police Department that read, “My thoughts and prayers remain with the victims and their families.” The press has relentlessly sought interviews with me.
- In the near future, I will not be doing any interviews. I request that the press protect my and my children’s privacy.”
- She isn’t on any social networking sites.
- She is a huge animal lover.