Tay Keith is a songwriter and record producer from the United States. Tay Keith began producing music in his teens after meeting fellow rapper BlocBoy JB. He has worked on songs by well-known artists such as Drake, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, DJ Khalid, and others.
|Full Name:||Brytavious Chambers|
|Born Date:||20 Sep 1996|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|Profession:||Record Producer and Songwriter|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Memphis, Tennessee|
|Education||Middle Tennessee State University (Media Management)|
|Siblings||Four (two brothers, two sisters)|
Tay Keith Biography
Tay Keith was born on September 20, 1996, as Brytavious Lakeith Chambers. He is currently 27 years old. He was born in South Memphis, Tennessee. He learned as a child that music was his strong suit. Keith is the youngest of four siblings, with two brothers and two sisters. However, their names and other details, as well as information about his parents, are not available.
Nonetheless, the producer has stated that he grew up with his mother before moving in with his father. Furthermore, there were artists like Three 6 Mafia, Playa Fly, and 8Ball & MJG in the area where he grew up. In addition, he is the first member of his family to work in the music industry, and his brothers rap as well.
Tay Keith received his education at Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU), where he majored in Media Management. Prior to this, he attended White Station High School, where he graduated. Tay Keith also stated that while at MTSU, he learned a lot about royalties, mechanical royalties, performance royalties, and copyright.
Furthermore, when Tay was about fourteen years old, he started making music and uploading it to YouTube and DatPiff. He also used his piano to compose songs and remake popular songs. Lollipop by Lil Wayne was one of the songs he was able to remake. Tay Keith later relocated to Raleigh in North Memphis, where he met American rapper BlocBoy JB when he was 14 years old. The two then started making music together.
Tay Keith Height, Weight
How tall is Tay Keith? Tay Keith stands 1.64 meters tall and weighs approximately 87kg. Other body measurements, such as his chest-waist-hip ratio, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on, are unavailable. Tay Keith also has black eyes and hair of the same color. His dreadlocked hair is another physical feature that draws people to him.
- Tay Keith is a songwriter and record producer. Tay Keith found his place in the rap zeitgeist alongside longtime friend and collaborator BlocBoy JB after breaking into the mainstream with the success of Drake-assisted hit “Look Alive.” After following up on “Look Alive” with “Rover 2.0,” the Memphis producer scored his first number one hit with Travis Scott’s “Sicko Mode,” and has worked with artists ranging from Eminem to Lil Baby.
- Tay Keith discovered his talent for production when he was 14 years old, learning at home while uploading beats to audio streaming platforms. He quickly developed a friendship and working relationship with local rapper BlocBoy JB after moving to Raleigh, and was quick to provide beats for the rapper’s 2016 debut mixtape, Who Am I.
- Mastering both the clacking drawl of local production styles and the faster pace of mainstream trap, the producer worked on mixtapes such as Blac Youngsta’s F*ck Everybody, Moneybagg Yo’s Heartless and Federal 3X, and BlocBoy’s Loco, Grape Juice, The Purple M&M, and Who Am I 3.
- After catching the attention of international superstar Drake, the Memphis collaborators collaborated on the 2018 single “Look Alive,” which peaked at number five on the US singles chart. This song was also in the Billboard top ten for four weeks.
- Furthermore, Tay Keith was a senior at Middle Tennessee State University when he wrote this song. This song also gave both artists their first taste of mainstream success. With international attention on the duo, they quickly enlisted 21 Savage for the remix track “Rover 2.0.” Tay Keith has also appeared in magazines such as Hype Beast and XXL.
- When asked how he got started in the business, the young producer says he is mostly self-taught. He saw his brother rap and record on Mixcraft and later did it himself on his computer.
- Nonetheless, Drumma Boy and Memphis Track Boy provided him with sound advice. Lil Lody, another producer, also assisted him. They all gave Tay a lot of advice because they were all from Memphis and had made their way out as well. Tay Keith also met Drumma Boy at an artist showcase in Atlanta, and he met Memphis Track Boy on his way to the studio.
- Drumma Boy also gave Tay advice that he still remembers to this day, saying, “Basically, be careful of whom you do your publishing with.” Every artist and producer has their own publishing and other things; just be careful who you choose to collect your publishing from.”
- Tay Keith and Balc Youngsta collaborated on a song while Tay was producing for Blac. Tay had already produced the song “Whole Life” on his tape when he first signed with CMG. Tay Keith did three beats on his next tape, Young and Reckless. From there, he released a mixtape called Fuck Everybody, on which Tay produced the single “Lil Bitch.” That happened four years ago.
Tay Keith Girlfriend, Dating
There is no information available about the young producer’s marital status. He is still young and thus could be single. Or perhaps he has a lover but prefers to keep it hidden from the public. Tay Keith is also working hard to advance his career as a producer as well as his education at such a young age. Tay Keith has also managed to keep his personal and professional life free of unnecessary rumors and scandals.
Tay Keith Net Worth
Tay Keith’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million as of November 2023. He makes money by producing music and occasionally DJing. This young record producer and songwriter may also have other sources of income. Furthermore, the average salary for songwriters is $43k.