Tiffany Cross is a journalist, media personality, political analyst, and author from the United States. She is the host of The Cross Connection, an MSNBC show that airs on Saturday mornings. Tiffany was also the BET Networks’ Washington, D.C. bureau head. She later became a resident fellow at the Institute of Politics at Harvard Kennedy School. Her book “Say It Louder: Black Voters, Our Voices, and the Shaping of American Democracy” will be released in July 2020. Tiffany Cross, a political commentator, has been nominated as one of the hosts who will fill the weekend spot left vacant on MSNBC by “AM Joy.” Know all about Tiffany Cross Net Worth, Bio, Age, Husband, Marriage, Height, Ethnicity
|Celebrated Name||Tiffany Cross|
|Nick Name||Tiffany Cross|
|Birth Name||Tiffany Cross|
|Place Of Birth||Cleveland, Ohio|
|University||Clark Atlanta University|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Source of Wealth||Journalism Career|
|Height||5 ft 4 in or 1.57 m|
|Weight||110 lbs or 55 KG|
|Shoe Size||5 US|
Age & Early Life
Tiffany D. Cross was born on February 6, 1979. She was born in Cleveland, Ohio, and grew up between Cleveland and Atalanta, Georgia (hometown). She is of mixed ethnicity and has American nationality. Tiffany will be 44 years old in 2023. She aspired to be the “brown Murphy Brown” when she was a teenager. According to her Twitter account, she is Ramona Cross’s daughter (mother). Her mother was a single parent. She also has a brother as a sibling. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius, and she practices Christianity.
Tiffany Cross earned a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications from Clark Atlanta University, with a focus on radio, television, and film.
Tiffany Cross Height & Weight
How tall is Tiffany Cross? Tiffany Cross is a lovely lady with a height of 5 ft 4 in or 1.57 m. She weighs 110 pounds (55 kilograms) in a healthy way. Her eyes are black, and her hair is also black. She wears a shoe size 5 in the United States. Her additional physical measurements are currently unavailable. She stated in November 2020 that she had surgery in September after being in excruciating pain for months and that she was also losing her hair.
- Tiffany Cross got her start in journalism as a reporter at an Atlanta radio station. She then worked as an associate producer for CNN in the 2000s. In addition, she was the BET Networks’ Washington, D.C. bureau head.
- She later worked as a resident fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School’s Institute of Politics. Cross’ fellowship coincided with Chasten Buttigieg’s in the Spring 2020 semester.
- She was a frequent on MSNBC, most notably on “AM Joy” with Joy Reid.
- As an author, she will release “Say It Louder: Black Voters, Our Voices, and the Shaping of American Democracy” in July 2020.
- In addition, Joy Reid’s new weekday show, The ReidOut, debuted, and Cross was one of a few rotating guest hosts on “AM Joy.”
- MSNBC was considering her, along with Jonathan Capeheart and Zerlina Maxwell, for the weekend position in August 2020.
- She is also a co-founder of “The Beat DC.” Cross defined the project as “a national platform bridging politics, policy, business, media, and people of color.”
- She aspired to be the “brown Murphy Brown” as a child, she told The Washington Post.
“There were definitely times in my career when I felt it wouldn’t happen,” she admitted. “It took a lot of chiseling before I finally said, ‘You know what? I don’t need your approval. ‘I’m proclaiming myself here, and I’m pleased to be working here.’
- In December 2020, she was named host of Cross Connection (commonly stylized as Crosstalk), a new two-hour show on MSNBC that replaced Reid’s AM Joy Saturday slot, with Capeheart taking the Sunday slot and Maxwell presenting her own show on NBC Peacock.
Tiffany Cross Husband & Marriage
Tiffany Cross’ marital status is unknown because she has not publicly stated whether she is married, unmarried, or in a relationship. Furthermore, there has been no news or speculations regarding her dating, affairs, or marital news with anyone in the past or present. As a result, it appears that she has not yet married. As a result, she is unmarried. Tiffany is likely looking for a wonderful spouse or boyfriend who will totally understand and support her. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual.
Tiffany Cross Net Worth
Tiffany Cross is a well-known author, journalist, television personality, political analyst, and political analyst. Her net worth is reported to be $1 million as of August 2023, and she earns a salary ranging from $100,000 to $500,000. Her main source of riches is her journalism business, but she also makes a lot of money from her book career. She is currently leading a normal life.
- Tiffany Cross is the host of The Cross Connection, an MSNBC show that airs on Saturday mornings.
- Tiffany was also the BET Networks’ Washington, D.C. bureau head.
- Her book “Say It Louder: Black Voters, Our Voices, and the Shaping of American Democracy” will be released in July 2020.
- She comes from a mixed ethnic background.