Tim Salmon is a former baseball player in the United States. He was an outfielder and designated hitter in Major League Baseball. He is a Fox Sports West analyst and the founder of the Tim Salmon Foundation. Know more About Tim Salmon Net Worth, Wife, Married Life, Height, Ethnicity, Age, Nationality
Facts Of Tim Salmon
|Full Name||Tim Salmon|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Date Of Birth||August 24, 1968|
|Place Of Birth||Long Beach, California, USA|
|Height||6′ 3″ (1.91 m)|
|Education||Grand Canyon University|
|Nicknames||Tim Salmon, Salmon, Tim|
Tim Salmon: Date of Birth, Education
Timothy James Salmon was born on August 24, 1968, in Long Beach, California, USA. His parents divorced when he was six years old, making his childhood difficult. Because both of his parents were alcoholics, they had to move from one shelter to another.
He went to Greenway High School in Phoenix, Arizona. He later enrolled at Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, Arizona, the United States, where he played baseball.
Tim Salmon: Professional Life
He was drafted in the third round of the Major League Baseball Draft out of Grand Canyon University in Arizona, US, in 1989.
He made his major league debut for the California Angels on August 21, 1992. Throughout the decade, he was one of the league’s top power-hitting outfielders.
Tim missed the entire 2005 season while recovering from surgery on his left knee and right shoulder. He spent his entire 14-year professional career with the Anaheim and Los Angeles Angels. He played his final Major League game before retiring on October 1, 2006.
Tim Salmon is a comedian. What it’s like to be a former baseball player He is currently an analyst for Fox Sports West. He has a foundation named after him, the Tim Salmon Foundation.
His foundation participates in charitable events and golf tournaments. He resides in Scottdale, Arizona, with his wife and four children.
Achievements and Awards
- He was named Baseball America’s Minor League Player of the Year in 1992.
- He was named Rookie of the Year in 1993. He is one of only three people to have received the award.
- He received the Silver Slugger Award in 1995.
- His team was the World Series champion in 2002.
- He is also a member of the Angels Hall of Fame.
- Mariano Rivera, the legendary New York Yankees relief pitcher, gave him his first-ever hit.
- He has received numerous awards for his outstanding performance in the field. He is the Angels’ all-time home run and walks leader. With 1016 RBIs and 986 runs, he ranks second in franchise history.
Tim Salmon: Wife & Marriage Life
Tim married Marci Hustead on November 3, 1989. They have two sons, Ryan and Jacob, and two daughters, Kaitlin and Callie.
Height and Weight
He stands 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 90 kilograms. His hair is brown, and his eyes are grey.
Tim Salmon: Net worth and Salary
Tim Salmon has a net worth of $35 million US dollars. As of December 2022, baseball players he earned between $3 and $4 million in the United States.
He has 11.5K Twitter followers and 11.4K Instagram followers.