Toni Kroos is a professional German footballer who plays for Real Madrid in La Liga. Kroos is mostly a center midfielder, although he has also been used as a deep-lying playmaker over his career.
|Real Name||Toni Kroos|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1990|
|Birthplace||Greifswald, East Germany|
|Height in feet||5 feet and 11 inches|
|Father name||Roland Kroos|
|Mother name||Birgit Kammer|
|Daughter||Amelie Kroos, Fin Kroos|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
Toni Kroos Biography
Roland and Birgit Kroos welcomed Oni Kroos into the world on January 4, 1990, in Greifswald, East Germany. His father Roland is a football coach and former professional wrestler, while his mother Birgit is a sports biology teacher and former German badminton player. Toni Kroos has a younger brother called Felix, who was born on March 12, 1991. Felix, like Toni, is a professional football player who has not had as much success as his sister. After six years at Werder Bremen, he now plays for the second-tier German club Union Berlin.
Kroos failed in school as a child because he devoted all of his attention to football. His father instilled in him a strong work ethic that set him apart on the field. He first signed up with the neighborhood club Greifswalder SC before subsequently switching to the Hansa Rostock youth squad.
Toni Kroos Height, Weight, Body measurement
Toni Kroos stands around 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 78 kilos. His physical dimensions are 39-32-14 inches. He is wearing a shoe size 10. (US). Toni Kroos’ hair is blonde, and his eyes are blue.
- Kroos made his dream transfer to Bayern Munich at the age of 16, when he joined their youth setup. He was highly regarded by the club’s coaching staff and was promoted to Bayern’s senior squad in less than a year. Meanwhile, Kroos had already started to drop out of school owing to training needs. His hard effort and commitment, however, were rewarded on September 26th, when the now 17-year-old made his debut for the Bavarians in the 2007-08 season. Within 18 minutes after coming on as a replacement, Kroos helped Miroslav Klose twice in a 5-0 hammering of opponents Energie Cottbus.
- His UEFA Cup debut was particularly noteworthy, as Kroos, who came in as a substitute against Red Star Belgrade, first set up Klose before scoring the game-winning goal in stoppage time. He went on to participate in 20 games for the team that season.
- Toni Kroos struggled to get going in the next season. On the last day of the January transfer window, he was loaned out to Bayer Leverkusen for 18 months in order to get much-needed first-team playing experience. Kroos established himself as a first-team regular with Leverkusen, appearing in 48 games and scoring 10 goals.
- Kroos returned to Munich in 2010 and formed an effective midfield combination with fellow countryman Bastian Schweinsteiger. He was a key figure in Bayern’s treble-winning season of 2012-13, when they won the Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, and DFB-Pokal. He maintained his form the next season, leading Real Madrid to make a bid for him.
- Real Madrid signed Kroos in July 2014 for an unknown amount rumored to be around €30 million. He later formed an effective midfield tandem with Croatian Luka Modric. Kroos won his second Champions League championship in the 2015-16 season, under Zinedine Zidane’s management, becoming the first German player to achieve so with two separate teams. He continued to play frequently for the club as they won another Champions League trophy as well as the La Liga championship the following season.
- He has won the UEFA Champions league four times in his career, once with Bayern Munich and three times with Real Madrid.
- He has three Bundesliga titles with Bayern Munich along with two DFB-Pokal.
- He has won two La Liga titles with Real Madrid and two Spanish Cups.
Toni Kroos ’s Net Worth
Toni Kroos is a professional German footballer who plays for Real Madrid and the German national team. Kroos joined Bayern Munich’s senior squad at the age of 17. They spent 18 months on loan at Bayer Leverkusen before returning to Munich and winning back-to-back Bundesliga championships and the 2012-13 Champions League. After winning the FIFA World Cup in 2014, he signed a six-year deal with Real Madrid for £20 million. As of August 2023, his net worth is $25 million.
Toni Kroos has long been connected with the German sportswear company Adidas, and he also supports luxury goods such as Hugo Boss and Nivia. All of these transactions net him roughly $3-4 million. He also has over 27.3 million Instagram followers, where he often advertises his sponsors.
Property And Cars
With a 42 million dollar net worth, Kroos is quite well known worldwide. He is one of the wealthiest players in the world and the seventh-richest player in the Spanish league as a result of his hefty pay. He has a sumptuous property in Spain that is estimated to be worth $1,150,000.
He has a large collection of expensive supercars in his garage and is a huge petrolhead.
Toni Kroo’s Car Collection
- Ferrari Portofino(car)
- Audi A7(car)
- IWC Schaffhausen watch
- Ferrari 458 Spider
- Audi Q7
- Audi SQ5
- Mini Cooper S
Toni Kroos Wife, Marriage, Children
Toni Kroos is married to Jessica Farber, his lifelong girlfriend whom he met as a teenager. The pair, who have been inseparable since the meeting, had their first kid, Leon, outside of marriage before exchanging vows in a private ceremony on June 13, 2015.
Leon was born on August 14, 2013. Amelie, their second child, was born on July 20, 2016. The 200,000-per-week contract will end in 2022. Add that to the substantial but secret price Adidas pays the athlete to wear their products.
Awards & Achievement
Toni Kroos’s accomplishments include
- Golden Player at the UEFA European Under-17 Championship in 2006
- 2007 UEFA European Under-17 Championship highest scorer
- 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup Golden Ball
- 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup Bronze Shoe
- 2008 Fritz-Walter-Medal U18 Gold Medal
- Bundesliga Seasonal Teams: 2009-10, 2011-12, 2013-14
- UEFA Champions League Season Squads: 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, and 2017-18
- 2014, 2016, and 2017 FIFA FIFPro World XI
- FIFA FIFPro World XI II: 2015, 2018.
- 2014, 2016, and 2017 UEFA Team of the Year
- 2014 IFFHS World’s Best Playmaker
- 2014 FIFA World Cup All-Star Team
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Dream Team
- 2014 FIFA World Cup best assist giver
- IFFHS Men’s World Team: 2017
- Footballer of the Year in Germany: 2018
- He was born in Greifswald, Germany, on January 4, 1990.
- At the age of 7, he started playing for Greifswalder SV.
- He started off playing for the nearby Greifswalder SC club before switching to the Hansa Rostock youth squad. In 2006, Kroos transferred to the Bayern Munich youth system.
- At the 2006 European Under-17 Football Championship, he scored the most goals.
- At the 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup, he received the Golden Ball trophy for being the tournament’s best player.
- In 2007, he joined Bayern Munich, and in 2010, he joined the German national squad.
- In 2014, he assisted Germany in winning the World Cup.
- From 2015–16 to 2017–18, he contributed to Real’s three consecutive Champions League victories.
- On the Spanish island of Mallorca, he has a home.