Trinitee Stokes is a well-known child actress, singer, and fashion designer from the United States. She rose to prominence for her portrayal of Judy Cooper in the Disney Channel television series K.C. Undercover. She lent her voice to a Princess Tiana doll. She also spends a lot of time on social media. Her warm and friendly personality has drawn many people to her on social media. She maintains an extensive social network and fan base online. Explore Trinitee Stokes’s Net Worth, Biography, Husband, Age, Height, Career
Facts of Trinitee Stokes
|Real Name||Trinitee Stokes|
|Birthday||April 12, 2006|
|Height||approx. 4 ft 5 in|
|Weight||approx. 35 Kg|
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Shoe Size||4.5 (US)|
|Parents||Andrew and Vicky Stokes|
|Net Worth||$3 million – $5 million|
Age and Parents
Trinitee Stokes was born in Mississippi on April 12, 2006. She is fifteen years old. She is of mixed ethnicity and has American nationality. Andrew and Vicky Stokes are her parents. She also has siblings. Trinitee credits her parents with assisting her in making sound decisions. She is well educated, according to her education.
Height and weight
Trinitee Stokes has a height of 4 ft 5 in. She weighs approximately 35 kg. Her eyes and hair are both black.
Trinitee Stokes: Relationships & Boyfriends
Trinitee is currently unattached. She has a large circle of friends and an extensive social media network. She has several close friends and relationships. Trinitee has a strong religious conviction. She enjoys traveling and is interested in current trends, musical styles, and performers. She is passionate about all aspects of fashion and modeling, including makeup styles and techniques. Her previous dating history is also unknown to her.
Trinitee Stokes: Professional Career
Trinitee Stokes began her acting career at three in local theaters. She has since appeared in a slew of commercials for well-known national brands. Her breakthrough performance came in the 2014 feature film Tempting Fate. In 2015, she was cast as Judy Cooper in the Disney Channel sitcom K.C. Undercover. K.C. Undercover first aired on the Disney Channel on January 18, 2015, and was renewed for a third season in November 2016. In 2017, she appeared as Laura on the TV Land sitcom Teachers.
Trinitee Stokes: Networth
Her primary source of income is acting. Trinitee Stoke’s net worth is estimated to be between $3 and $5 million as of November 2022.
|Net Worth||$3- 5 Million|
|Source of Income||Acting|
|House||Living In Own House|
Quick facts about Trinitee Stokes
- Trinitee Stokes has a good sense of style and fashion, as well as a natural talent for photography.
- She has a diverse group of fans and followers due to her warm and enigmatic personality.
- Her work demonstrates her willingness to acknowledge other performers.
- Win Now, an independent gospel single, was released by Stokes in 2013.
- She is always stylish and confident, and her insights and expressions can be humorous and one-of-a-kind.
- She is interested in acting and modeling and has worked on a few projects.
- Stokes provided the voice of Princess Tiana in the Disney film The Princess and the Frog.
- She also appeared as a guest on Disney Junior’s Doc McStuffins.