Football player Uriel Antuna competes in Liga MX, the highest professional league of the Mexico Football League. He now represents Club Deportivo Guadalajara S.A. in professional football. Guadalajara, also known as de C.V. Chivas or Las Chivas is a well-known nickname for the football team.
|Full Name||Carlos Uriel Antuna Romero|
|Birth Date||August 21, 1997|
|Birth Place||Gómez Palacio, Durango, Mexico|
|Father’s Name||Carlos Antuna|
|Mother’s Name||Berta Alicia Romero|
|Age||25 Years Old|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Kids||Bruno Antuna Garcia|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Uriel Antuna Biography
Carlos Antuna and Berta Alicia Romero welcomed Uriel Antuna into the world in Gómez Palacio, Durango, Mexico. Since he was a little child, the professional athlete from Mexico has liked the game. Additionally, his parents supported him in his choice to participate, and never missed a game. Numerous seasoned players served as inspiration for the sportsman, who grew to love the sport and finally made a career out of it. He enrolled at the Santos Laguna Youth Academy at the age of barely 15. The player was therefore in the under-15 division there. While attending the school, he attracted a lot of popularity and attention. He made his debut in the Liga MX after competing in the under-17 and then under-20 categories.
Uriel Antuna Height, Weight, Body measurement
He stands 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 130 pounds or 59 kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- When he was just 15 years old, the football player began playing for Liga MX Clausura winner Santos Laguna. He continued in the categories of children under 15, under 17, and under 20.
- Uriel was given a promotion by the Laguna management in 2017 and participated in Liga MX as a professional athlete. However, the game ended in a defeat for Pumas UNAM of Mexico City.
- The 23-year-old signed a four-year deal with Premier League football team Manchester City in 2017. He then joined the most important professional football team in the Eredivisie League. He committed to a two-year loan with the team FC. Groningen.
- He played his first game for Groningen against VVV-Venlo. However, due to the short amount of time he spent playing for the squad, he was unable to perform to the best of his ability.
- Uriel joined the L.A. Kings when the two-year deal ended. Major League Soccer’s Galaxy participated in the 2019 season while on loan. He was an asset to the group and the L.A. He was a good find for Galaxy.
- He said in an interview that he felt partly at home and that he feels free to speak in his mother tongue since the squad includes Spanish-speaking players. Additionally, the Mexican player started 29 regular-season games and two playoff games. He added six goals and five assists on top of that.
- He chose to join the Chivas and go back to his hometown even though there were whispers of a permanent role on the squad. The LA Galaxy commended him for giving his all and appreciated his choice.
- The former Laguna joined Guadalajara or Chivas, the highest football league in the Mexico Football League, in November 2019. He played for the Mexico squad, and they were happy to have him.
- He made his debut by replacing a different winger in a Chivas victory over Juárez match. He also scored his first goal in a victory against the Tigres UANL.
- Antuna was invited to participate in the U-20 national team in the 2017 CONCACAF U-20 Championship. In a triumph over El Salvador, he scored a hat-trick and was even the best XI of the tournament. Additionally, he participated in the FIFA U-20 World Cup for Mexico.
- In 2018, the Chivas also traveled with the Mexico National Under-21 Team.
- In the CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2019, he served as a substitute in an exhibition game versus Venezuela.
Uriel Antuna’s Net Worth
Although Antuna’s precise net worth is not yet known, a typical Liga Mx player makes between $1 million and $2 million annually. According to reports, The Guadalajara is valued at more than $1 million.
He also has a contract with Chivas that runs until 2023, which pays him $171,951. The deal’s specifics are secret. Additionally, he received around $420,000 from his former team, L.A. Galaxy. Additionally, he has a fair amount of market value and makes a respectable living through sponsorships and endorsements. The gamer lives in Mexico and has a lovely home and not much stuff. He most likely lives a nice life, it is fair to infer.
Uriel Antuna Wife, Marriage, Children
The Manchester City footballer is wed to Penelope “Penny” Garcia, his girlfriend. Before getting married, the future husband and wife dated for a very long period. The pair exchanged vows in a private ceremony in May of 2018 and have now marked two wedding anniversaries as of 2020. In January 2020, they also had a gorgeous baby boy called Bruno Antuna Garcia.
The midfielder credits his wife as being his greatest inspiration and source of motivation. By posting pictures of their precious moments on social media, he continues to acknowledge and appreciate her presence in his life.
Awards & Achievement
- Liga MX championship: 2022
- Olympic Qualification Tournament for CONCACAF: 2020
- 2020 Olympic Bronze Medal
- 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup
- Best XI for the 2017 CONCACAF U-20 Championship
- Best XI in Liga MX: Guardianes 2020
- Best XI for the 2020 CONCACAF Olympic Qualifying Championship
- 2022 Liga MX All-Star
- As a participant at the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup, he represented his country.
- The 23-year-Instagram old’s account has more than 380K followers. He routinely shares pictures of himself and his teammates on the football field and is highly active on his account.
- Uriel was one of five individuals, including the coach of Chivas, who tested positive for the coronavirus. Antuna was initially asymptomatic when he came from Mexico City, according to the Chivas staff.
- Uriel Antuna represents Club Deportivo Guadalajara S.A. de C.V., popularly known as Guadalajara or Chivas, in the Mexican Football League.