Vir Kaushal is an Indian Celebrity Child best known for being Mandira Bedi’s first child from Mumbai, Maharashtra. His mother is a well-known face in the Indian entertainment industry, having worked as an actress, TV presenter, and fashion designer.
Bedi first gained national attention after starring in the Doordarshan show Shanti. Later, she rose to prominence as an important Indian television celebrity, appearing in shows such as Dushman, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, and Aurat.
Mandira was also a part of the longest-running film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, in which she played Preeti Singh. On June 30, 2021, Vir’s family made national headlines when his father, Raj Kaushal, died suddenly of a heart attack. Let’s look at Vir Kaushal’s Biography, Birthday, Age, Wiki, Height, Weight, Lifestyle, and Trivia.
Quick Facts About Vir Kaushal
|Full Real Name||Vir Kaushal.|
|Birthday||June 19, 2011.|
|Age||12 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Lilavati Hospital (Mumbai, Maharashtra, India).|
|School||Ascend International School.|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 4′ 4″|
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms: 31 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
Vir Kaushal Biography
Vir Kaushal was born on June 19, 2011, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He was born in Mumbai at the Lilavati Hospital. He recently celebrated his tenth birthday. When it comes to his zodiac sign, I believe he is a Gemini, whose element is Air.
Mercury is said to be Gemini’s ruler, and Wednesday is their day. Its lucky numbers are 5, 7, 14, and 23. Gemini’s positive characteristics include being curious, gentle, and affectionate. As a celebrity child, I believe Vir attends one of Mumbai’s most prestigious schools, Ascend International School.
Mandira Bedi once posted on her Instagram account about her son’s 3D world project in May 2020. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, schools are closed, and Kaushal is studying at home with his mother. According to the post, Vir was working on Emerald Coast from Sonic Adventure at the time.
Raj Kaushal, Vir Kaushal’s loving father, and Mandira Bedi married on Valentine’s Day, 14 February 1999, after dating for a few years. Raj, a stunt director, producer, and filmmaker, met Bedi in 1996 while auditioning for the show ‘Philips 10’ at Nitin Manmohan’s office, who is also a producer. He was working as Mukul Anand’s chief assistant at the time (Indian Film Director). Their first date was held at the Udipi Hotel. Kaushal has directed films such as Anthony Kaun Hai and Shaadi Ka Laddoo. My Brother… Nikhil, Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi, and Bekhudi are some of his other projects.
Vir is the older brother of Tara Bedi Kaushal, his adopted sister. On July 28, 2020, she became a member of the Kaushal family. Vir’s mother initiated the adoption process in 2013. Tara was only four years old when Mandira and Raj adopted her.
Vir Kaushal Net worth 2022
Vir Kaushal’s net worth is about $2 million as of January 2023.
- His parents began dating soon after meeting in 1996, and by the end of the year, Raj and Mandira were in a serious relationship.
- Verinder Singh and Gita Bedi are Vir Kaushal’s maternal grandparents. Verinder works in the business world.
- According to reports, Mandira’s parents were initially opposed to their daughter marrying a film director because she comes from a banker family.
- He also has a maternal uncle, Harmeet Singh Bedi, who works as a bank investor, but no information is available about him.
- Dipika Bedi, Harmeet Bedi’s loving wife, is the source of his happiness.
- His paternal grandmother’s name is Kanta Chatterji.
- Vir’s parents married in two different types of Indian ceremonies: Arya Samaji Hindu rituals and Anand Karaj ceremony.
- He was born via C section surgery.