Karima Jackson is a gifted young woman who is well-known as the daughter of the famous rapper Ice Cube. She has been in the spotlight for some time, and her father’s celebrity has helped her gain popularity.
|Full Name||Karima Jackson|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1994|
|Birth City||Los Angeles|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|Father Name||Ice Cube|
|Mother Name||Kimberly Woodruff|
|Relation With||Horatio Joines|
|Siblings||Shareef Jackson, Deja Jackson, O’Shea Jackson Jr., and Darrell Jackson|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
Karima Jackson Age, Birthday, and Nationality
Karima Jackson was born in 1994, making her 27 years old in 2021. On the 17th of February, she celebrates her birthday. She was born in Los Angeles, California, and her nationality is American.
Karima Jackson Siblings
Shareef Jackson, Deja Jackson, O’Shea Jackson Jr., and Darrell Jackson are her siblings. Shareef Jackson, Deja Jackson, O’Shea Jackson Jr., and Darrell Jackson are Karima Jackson’s siblings. Shareef Jackson, Deja Jackson, O’Shea Jackson Jr., and Darrell Jackson are Karima Jackson’s siblings.
Darrell Jackson, her brother, is a rapper. He is 26 years old and very gifted. O’Shea Jackson Jr., her brother, is also a rapper. Her brother O’Shea has a child with his ex-girlfriend Jackie Garcia. Jordan Reign Jackson is the name of his daughter. Deja Jackson, her sister, is stunning. Her job is being investigated, but there are photos of her wearing a basketball jersey, and it is just a wild assumption that she is interested in basketball.
Height, Weight & Body measurement
In terms of body measurements, she is a pretty girl with an amazing and cool personality. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 58 kilograms. She has a nice body figure and is in good health. Her hair is black, and she has black eyes.
Surprising Truth About Her
- Her career began with community service. She is currently an expert in family services.
- Her charity, Organize Change Inc, is managed by her, and her partner, Horatio, is an important component of it.
- They both have great vision, and their philanthropic work strengthens their connection even more.
- Many people were outraged by an event that happened in 2016.
- She was carrying out her campaign, Clean up Woodland Cemetery, but the cemetery board was opposed to it. The board did not even contribute monetarily to the campaign.
- When one of the members, Warren Vincentz, misbehaved with her, the situation escalated. When this occurred, she contacted the police.
- When her boyfriend Horatio arrived on the scene, things became much more heated when he punched Warren.
- She also filed a domestic violence complaint against Warren. She did not stop there; she accused management of deception.
Who exactly is Karima Jackson Father?
Ice Cube, her father, is a well-known rapper. He is also an actor and director who has featured in some of the best films of all time. In 1999, he directed, produced, and starred in the film Three Kinds. His television career is also impressive; he has featured as an actor in The Sinbad Show and The Bernie Mac Show. He’s also worked on two video games: Call of Duty: Black Ops and Doom 3 BFG Edition. He received the Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Action Team. He received it for his role in Three Kings. In 2006, he received the VH1 Hip Hop Honors.
During Her Father’s Interview On The Ellen Show
Ellen joked requested her father, Ice Cube, to be her co-host, to which she responded, “Let’s do this.” During the program, Ice Cube discusses his Walk of Fame with Ellen. He describes how he listens to music in his vehicle and how he finds it strange when others discover that he is listening to his tunes. He responds that he writes excellent songs and enjoys listening to them in his vehicle.
He also discusses his 25th wedding anniversary with Karima’s mother. He tells her how he repurposed and how she said yes. It’s all a little too romantic. He explains how the pair intends to make a big deal out of their 50th wedding anniversary.
Jannik’s estimated net worth is $60k. Her primary source of income is her profession, which she primarily earns through community service.