For the National Football League’s New Orleans Saints, Wyatt Davis plays guard in American football. He was selected by the Minnesota Vikings in the third round of the 2021 NFL Draft after playing collegiate football for Ohio State.
|Full Name||Wyatt Davis|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1999|
|Birth Place||Rancho Palos Verdes, California|
|Age||23 Years Old (As of July 2022)|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches (1.93 meters)|
|Weight||315 lb (143 kg)|
|Father’s Name||Duane Davis|
|Mother’s Name||Inge Davis|
|Siblings||A brother David Davis|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
Wyatt Davis Biography
Wyatt Davis was born on February 17, 1999, in Rancho Palos Verdes, California, under the astrological sign of Aquarius. He is one of the two children of Inge and Duane Davis. His brother’s name is David Davis.
Wyatt’s father, Duane Davis, was a gifted football player in his youth. But due to knee problems he had while playing for Missouri, he was forced to terminate his athletic career. Duane switched from his sports career to the entertainment world and had a successful acting career. Among many other appearances, he portrayed Buster Douglas in the HBO movie Tyson. While his father is well-known to us, nothing is known about his mother or her line of work. Wyatt was introduced to athletics at a young age since both his father and grandpa were athletes. His grandpa was, in fact, Pro Football Hall of Famer Willie Davis.
Wyatt Davis Height, Weight, Body measurement
Wyatt Davis is renowned for his imposing athletic body and broad shoulders. He is 315 kg in weight and 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 meters) tall (143 kg). He also retains the same 7918, 337, and 918-inch wingspan, arm, and hand measurements. Wyatt describes him as having a tan complexion, straight hair, and a mustache that matches his skin tone. The color of his eyes is identical.
- Davis began participating in sports at a young age. While still in high school, he was a five-star prospect according to Scout, 247Sports, and Rivals. After committing to Ohio State University with a letter of intent, he redshirted the first season.
- Wyatt Davis started working after completing his undergraduate degree when he was chosen in the 2021 NFL Draft. The Minnesota Vikings picked him with the 86th overall selection in the third round.
- Wyatt rotated between the team’s practice squad and active roster prior to being added to the roster.
- Wyatt Davis has had a lot of injuries on the field. His first injury occurred in the 2021 matchup with the Packers and involved his ankle. He did have some problems with his ankle later in the same year.
- Regarding his most recent sickness, he was afflicted with an unspecified condition during the game against Chicago.
Wyatt Davis’s Net Worth
According to the estimates, Wyatt Davis is worth $2.5 million. In addition, he signed a $4,884,290 deal with the Minnesota Vikings. His yearly average salary is $1,110,066 and he has a totally guaranteed income of $912,212.
Wyatt Davis Girlfriend, Dating
According to the sources, Wyatt Davis is not yet married. But at the time, he was associated with a lady since he posted several pictures of the two of them together. He never mentioned her, which left everyone perplexed. Many individuals claim to have been dating for more than a year, yet nobody knows the facts of their relationship.
Awards & Achievement
- Rimington–Pace Offensive Lineman of the Year (2020)
- Unanimous All-American (2020)
- Consensus All-American (2019)
- 2× First-team All-Big Ten (2019 and 2020)
- He has 24.4k followers on Instagram (@wyatt.davis76). He has 18k followers on Twitter as well (@wyattdavis53).
- As a member of the Minnesota Vikings, he dons uniform number 52. Wyatt has participated in a total of six games for professionals thus far.
- Wyatt Davis went to St. John Bosco High School in Bellflower, California when he was a kid.
- After graduating from high school, Wyatt earned multiple offers from Alabama, Michigan, Notre Dame, Stanford, UCLA, USC, and Washington.
- Davis is the grandson of Pro Football Hall of Famer Willie Davis and the actor Duane Davis’ son. His mother is Inge Davis.