YungManny is an American rapper and hip-hop recording artist. He gained notoriety in late 2018 after releasing the Manny Phantom mixtape. He released his debut single, “Chills,” in 2017. Among his chart-topping tracks are “Mask Down,” “Moana,” “Bitcoin,” “Taliban,” and “Candela.” His tune “Bitcoin” has surpassed 100,000 plays on the music sharing platform SoundCloud, while his song “Moana” has exceeded a quarter of a million plays across many platforms. Shorty Da Prince interviewed him in 2017. Know all about YungManny- Net Worth, Bio, Age, Girlfriend, Dating, Height
|Birth Name||Emmanuel Okanlawon|
|Place Of Birth||Bowie, Maryland|
|Net Worth||$1 Million-$5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music industry|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
YungManny was on October 3, 2003, in Bowie, Maryland, United States of America. He is an American citizen of American-African ancestry. His racial origin is Black. His Zodiac sign is Libra, and he is a devout Christian. Konya Nowlton, a little childhood buddy, exposed him to Christianity. As of 2023, he celebrated his 19th birthday. He has made no public statements regarding her parents, siblings, or educational background.
YungManny Height And Weight
YungManny is a dashing and charming young man with the ideal height for his body weight. His hair is jet black, and he has dark brown eyes. His other physical measures, such as his chest, waist, and biceps, have yet to be revealed. In general, he has a healthy body and an athletic physique.
- YungManny raps on various subjects while referencing popular youth cultural figures such as The Wiggles, Moana, Ms. Frizzle, and Stuart Little.
- In his music video, he substitutes a power drill for a gun for “Bonfire Pt. 2” to avoid influencing gun violence.
- According to Alphonse Pierre of Pitchfork, YungManny’s music is rooted in DMV rap while infusing his flair. Pierre explains that YungManny’s style is similar to Q Da Fool in that it employs “loud-mouthed anger reminiscent of Prince George’s County.”
- Similarly, HipHopDX adds that YungManny is “assist[ing] in paving the path for a style of rap that many were suspicious of not long ago.”
- The Washington Post’s Chris Richards characterizes YungManny as “immeasurably innovative.”
YungManny’s singles include “Mask Down,” “Ibuprofen,” “10 Band Lick,” “Bonfire Pt. 2,” “Moana,” “All My Guys Are Ballers,” “Manny Phantom,” “I’m YungManny,” “Bitcoin,” “Want You To Know,” “Old Town Choppa,” “Mask Down,” “Stripes,” “Taliban,” “Meade.
YungManny Net Worth
YungManny is a highly accomplished rapper with a net worth estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million as of August 2023. His primary source of income comes from the music industry, and he currently lives a fairly standard lifestyle. He has not disclosed anything to the public about his annual income, salary earnings, or mansion specifics.
YungManny Girlfriend & Dating
YungManny is still too young to marry, only 18 years old. He is said to be unmarried, given there are no reports, rumors, relationships, or affairs involving him and any girl. He seemed to be more concerned with his career than with being in a relationship. Yungmanny is currently living a happy and peaceful life. He is not gay and has a straight sexual orientation.